Стал лагать овервотч

с того ни с сего стал тормозить овервотч. Ничего не менял, ничего не трогал в настройках, просто на следующий день стало ужасно фризить даже на минимальных настройках, до этого выдавало ~130 fps. Смотря в диспетчер задач, видеокарта и процессор нагружены на 30-40% но при этом игра очень тормозит. Что может быть не так? Игра точно работает с помощью моей основной видеокарты

This forum only offers support in English and covers North America and Oceania. Please use this forum for Russian-language support:

1 Like

Dear friend, you’ve my same issue. Write here, you can find more infos despite not solutions atm. At least they see many people suffer same bug.

Vulpes, not every issue is going to be the same. Please let us work on troubleshooting with all people experiencing issues before adding this comment to each thread.

He describes fps drop and low gpu usage (40%). Each of my links are lmitied in posts where I found same indicators, and this like others are same. I understand what do you mean, but you won’t see me in a latency post, or login issue post.
He has my same issue, just written in russian.

this one, maybe, if he finds my link useful good for both (me, the user and the community), nothing prevents the uesr to follow ticket assistence.**