Ramattra needs some nerfs!

Ramattra has the most OP ult in the game. It’s nearly unstoppable. The other problem is his nemesis form block. His block needs to be on a CD. Unlimited block + his ult makes him broken.

This game is so broken.

9 Likes

He’s low B tier at best

Stopy lying dude. He is b at best

I think he’s only “broken” as you’re putting it in the niche situation where your team is staggered and desperately trying to recover the point in an OT scenario and you’re forced to stagger to the point to keep it alive… I think it’s busted in that situation as a zoning ult. Any other zoning ult like hanzo, zarya, sigma, torb, reaper, dva bomb etc will be over in a couple seconds tops and it is possible to recontest… but ramattra will continue to use a zoning ult practically forever.

Having been put in that situation a couple times I agree with you… but I’ve also been on the delivering side of that so idk man.

if they did nerf him they should lower the AOE on his ult just a bit but he dose have counters if you anti-heal and he can be sleep and pull even it block

1 Like

yea until rein holds right click LOL

1 Like

i think if they just had a reduced decay to his ult instead of it 100% stopping the decay. Like a 1/3 decay rate while in range of other people would still make it a 12 second long ult which is still pretty damn good. but i think if he’s still going strong for 30 full seconds with just a 1 healer pocket to keep the point alive in an OT situation to allow his entire team to respawn and still have that ult just going and going is crazy.

obviously good players / diamond+ this probably isnt a real scenario because the skill difference wouldn’t allow just a tank+ a healer pocket do this to them but i see it happen in my rank of plat and below lol.

2 Likes

his ult is the only thing that gets too much value. Good rams can have 10 ults per match

2 Likes

It’s easily countered.

1 Like

His Ult and Block. His block needs a CD.

Pfft. No. You just don’t know how to play him.

Good tank? Yes. Unstoppable? Hell no. Maybe for some silver/gold mouthbreathers, but not after that.

2 Likes

I guess me and everyone else in GM don’t know what we are doing. Interesting

Baah baah. Haha. Must be fun to have friends, and a team to coordinate through voice chat. He is not S tier, but he is A tier if played right. Most just pop nemesis way too early and don’t cycle between barrier and nemesis right, to max out the dmg mit. Or just rush in and die.

I just don’t think he’s that great. Of course he will be nerfed bc bad players die to his ult repeatedly. He’s not bad just not great imo

If you use Orisa , you will melt Ramattra. Orisa is a counter for Ramattra

Ram’s ult is not OP, actually he is super easily killed. His ult is also avoidable as there is a huge circle showing area of effect.
You take out his supports, if they are even healing him, boom hes dead.
I actually have a couple of streams of me both playing him and going against him, hes easily taken down.

Can’t run away from his ultimate with a lucio speed boost.

Ultimate needs a duration limit or no movent speed boost.

They could just rework the hero. But since this is the team that created the mess Ramata is, how could they rework him successfully?

I have very little faith in the hero design/balance team.
So many heros overtuned and so many unplayable. Its actually an amazing feat to be so unbalanced. At least match maker is better. Kind of.

This hero is broken in so many ways. His dmg from nemesis from CAN’T be blocked! No shields, no kinetic grasp, no matrix, it goes through everything! It’s such a strong feature for an ability for a tank.

I am afraid that they cant pull out broken hero now, or even rework it, because people legitimately payed for him.

Welcome to p2w age of OW.

1 Like

It’s a good thing Ramattra’s swole boy form is a direct counter to Rein then, isn’t it?