OWL grey skins returning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7ZoWLQ_vc8&t=333s

Sean Miller has said that 3 hours for 3 incentives/drops will be returning from last year: “Every single OWL grey and white skin that’s in the game today plus any new hero after launch will be available so we are dropping OW2 cosmetics which will be available on the website as the time gets closer”.

For all of those who want OWL grey skins for maybe last time in OW1 like myself, now will be the time because every hour will matter now.

1 Like

Thank you for this, when will it start?

In the video Sean Miller has said that everything will be explained: “as the time gets closer”. In other words we will have to keep a good eye on the OWL website. The first match will start September 22.

When they say website I really hope the mean YouTube and OWL site because I watch OWL on YouTube. The OWL site is awful

1 Like

I have every OW Contenders and OWL Grey/White skins offered so far. Bring the rest on! Also every special OWL skin, with 2,789 tokens in my bank and counting. I love free stuff.

Since the start of this season i already have 3 OWl grey/white skins: Winston, Widowmaker and Lucio. When it comes to OWL team skins i have: 10 for Tracer, 1 for D.VA, 2 for Ashe, 2 for Lucio, 1 for Orisa and 1 for Baptiste. The skin i want the most is for Tracer grey and white variants and also All-Star Tracer.

How am I doing this?