Overwatch Watchpoint Pack = bonus copy of OW?

Not according to my notes they have confirmed anything like this.

So this means a very small amount of people that opted in will get access to the Beta so most of us are forced to buy that Watchpoint pack ?

Will there be another pack that includes everything the Watchpoint pack has, except for the Legendary Edition of Overwatch ?

Thanks in advance !

Does anyone know of you buy the watchpoint pack from battlenet, do you get access to just the PC beta or can it be beta for Playstation/Xbox?

Does it not give PvE access when it comes out?

No

Ok thanks, just was thinking about buying it if it did…

Thank you for saving me $40 lol nobody else was answering me

3 Likes

Thank you for that clarification,

Ok but I just bought the watchpoint pack on my ps5 but I already hace overwatch does this mean I won’t be getting the beta early access? Also I’m not getting any of the stuff that comes with the legendary edition of overwatch in my og overwatch disc that I had :sob:. Also it’s telling me to buy the pack again even though it’s registered as a thing I bought that I checked in the transcription history in both my PlayStation and my email. I feel like I got scammed please

There’s no reason that this won’t grant you the early access.

Did you buy the Checkpoint pack on PS5 or PC ?

You didn’t get the Legendary Edition in 2016 (or whatever year you bought the game) ?

Wow, this looks complicated… You should contact assistance as soon as possible, I’m sure they will find a solution :slight_smile: !

Idk if it comes down to it I’ll just buy it again also I have the game of the year edition plus I already opted in hopefully I get in for console (ps5) also yes I already contacted them

You have time, don’t be so eager :slight_smile: ! Don’t buy it again until you figure out what went wrong.

Good thing you contacted them :slight_smile: ! Now you just gotta be patient until they reply. Keep us posted so other forumers don’t make the same mistake ! Thanks in advance !

Overwatch 2 PVE modes will be premiering in 2023 for all players, regardless if they purchase this bundle or not.

don’t buy it again, as long as it’s on your history you’re fine

that said, you bought a product that you won’t be able to access until a week from now so just sit tight and wait for release time

1 Like

you’re joking right?

The game is now free. You can make a new account and just buy the pack for that one if you want a second copy.

Wait If I but it now on pc (on store thats only avelible option) those this means I get that pack for ow2 on console?
Not including ow1 legendery edition coze cleary its on pc.

Theres soo mutch unknown about that pack and information is unclear.

Yes, early access to that will be different bundles.

I still think this post from WyomingMyst confirms us the idea that PVE will be F2P as well but with many P2W features (boost xp or something) for PVE.

The fact that we now know new heroes are locked behind a Battle Pass, after the October update, completely annihilates the idea of PVE being a mode one has to pay just once to get access to it.

I expect many microstransactions for PVE too (just like it’s the case on Diablo Immortal).

nope… its pretty much a scam for all existing players.

only new players get the best deal from the watchpoint pack

I was specifically referring to this quote that suggests Overwatch 2 PVE modes will be premiering for all players, that may suggest it being accessible for anyone (without paying to access it), at least that’s how I understand it but the post was pretty vague and WyomingMyst went completely silent right after this… Maybe they indirectly said too much ? :