Junker queen gold gun disappeared

First it was my sojourn gold gun and now my junker queen gold gun is gone and is locked. This is happening to multiple people and it seems to have not yet been addressed. Gold guns are a massive grind randomly losing them shouldnt happen

14 Likes

I am glad to see more and more players notice this problem. It has been five days without a response from Blizzard. Every single way to make them focus on this was tried:twitter,forum,etc. But they still ignoring it as if it was not their fault.

6 Likes

Ye same just lost my junker queen gold gun kept all others that I had from ow 1
Feels bad that they’ll probably just let it stay this way

3 Likes

Hey, yep. I’ve just lost my Sojourn and JQ golden weapons too. Any idea if they’ve spoken about this yet?

3 Likes

Still missing my jq gold as well.

2 Likes

I lost my Junker queen golden weapon after i gatherd 3000 piont = 200 wins and this is the answear i got …!
This is Game Master Llosayar, I wanted to take some time and write to you and let you know I truly appreciate your patience in these times, and what I could do for you.

In the words of my people, Bal’a dash, malanore.

I understand that a bug was discovered with a console character missing its golden gun on both console and PC now!

I greatly appreciate our communities’ efforts in not only discovering but also reporting bugs within our games and helping to create the most Epic experiences possible. These reports help make sure you and all players are able to enjoy their time within our Games as much as possible.

Also I highly encourage players to continue to report issues on our Bug report forums so that they can be tracked by both our Quality Assurance and Development teams, as well as alert other players to possible emerging issues and better prepare them to combat a potential problem.

Because of the complexity of the issue, we don’t have a way to resolve it on our end in Customer Service and arent able to add credits or weapons

While Game Masters have a wide variety of Phenomenal Cosmic Powers™ available to them (used only in Azeroth as directed), we too are limited at times. Even though we’d like to, we may not give credit for a quest, achievement, kill, etc, when it’s being investigated as a bug.

This is, in part, because a) it would be a bandaid for one character - not fixing the underlying issue for everyone. And b) it can even break the character in some irreparable way. While I wish there was something I was able to work through for you on my side, with issues like this we have to be sure to not make things worse. I really hope you can understand.

On my end I’ll be gathering all available information and sending it up to our Quality Assurance team for investigation on your behalf, so they can test to try finding the cause of this happening. If any bugs can be found, they can then work with the Development team to get that fixed up as quickly as possible.

I can not guarantee a direct response on this topic but I do assure it will be investigated.

Most bugs are best handled by referring to the bug reporting system. Reporting a Bug - Blizzard Support This allows us to prioritize high-volume issues, gives the developers a snap shot of what’s happening in game, and is easiest for you!

If you have any other questions or concerns that come up, me and my brigade of Game Masters will be here to help! If you are all set, sweet! Or if you do need more help with this same issue just click on the ticket and reply!

3 Likes

I got a reply from the cs twitter saying “i believe this is a bug” but other than that blizzard hasnt acknowledged that its happening

2 Likes

Bro on the second day once servers started to calm down for a moment I was able to get on the game and I was already planning on buying junker queens gold weapon skin, I had about 3100 points by the end of the season and I also got the competitive rewards for the end of the season so around 4700 competitive points total. I proceed to buy the skin, play a few games and get one of her trophies that shows I have the skin, but now after the maintenance that following day I no longer have it, and I lost the competitive points I spent on it, and still no word about it, it’s absolutely frustrating

2 Likes

You can check my posts. I have tried every single way to report this bug to Blizzard but none gets response from Blizzard.
I spent a lot of time posting this problem on Twitter and they ignored all of my words. The tickets are sent without a reply.
It seems that they just want this to be forgotten and nobody argued for it.
If we are truly united, we should just focus on a single post and make it mostly viewed to notice more and more people about this. Only in this way can we get what we have lost imo.

3 Likes

I messaged a senior environmental artist with this issue (to just try my luck). He said they’re probably working to fix it and stated that he’d ask a few other people to look into it. I really don’t know what’s going on but I don’t feel too confident…

4 Likes

Thanks for your effort my friend. Hope this could be solved. Also, more people should notice this bug through the posts and their own problems, in order to fix the bug.

3 Likes

Yeah my golden gun disappeared too

2 Likes

My Junkerqueen gold gun just disappeared today as well

4 Likes

Going to continue bumping until this is acknowledged and fixed.

3 Likes

Bumping this until Blizzard acknowledges, my Kiriko gold weapons are gone that I have had since launch.

3 Likes

Keeping this visible until fixed.

2 Likes

Have the same problem since yesterday with kiriko’s golden weapon

2 Likes

I just noticed my JQ golden gun disappeared, my Kiriko one hasn’t tho. The other golden guns that I got in ow1 are safe.

2 Likes

Keeping bumped until acknowledged and fixed.

2 Likes

My soujourn gold gun disappeared too 2 days ago and still nothing…

2 Likes