Can't log in to Overwatch, can log in to battle.net

Whenever I try launching the game it says that it’s connecting to the server, then it shows the log in box. If I provide my credentials it goes through connecting again but just shows the log in box again without any errors or anything.

I’m able to log in to battle.net through the launcher and website without any problems, however

37 Likes

Yeah, same here. I thought maybe it was a “me” issue because I see some friends are playing while I keep getting routed back to the login screen within Overwatch. I don’t see anything on their twitter about being down or doing maintenance and see nobody else (as of now) posting about it on r/overwatch

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

Same here, weird thing is it is working for most. Only a small amount can’t login. Nothing on twitter and no reports on server problem online.

1 Like

Ok, after seeing the number of responses here, I am relieved knowing this issue is not just me…

2 Likes

Experiencing the same issue here, hope they fix it soon

1 Like

I have 2 accounts and I found that I have this issue with one but not the other, so I guess this is an account specific problem.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem here. Hope they fix it.

Edit: See the staff explanations below.

and

1 Like

My friend from the netherlands is unable to connect, but me who’s from Norway is able to connect. Not sure what their ISP is.

I’m in Ireland using Sky and unable to connect.

Xfinity and Virginia. No reported outages from ISP.

2 Likes

Not sure what happened but now it’s working. I’m in Canada with Bell

Xfinity in Virginia as well

I just tried having a friend log on to my computer. And it works, and yet I can’t log in on my account so this seems to be true

Issue is still present for me.

I tried restarting my battle.net launcher and restarted Overwatch.

Same. Norway. (ISP: Telenor)

Dallas, Texas here. Same issue. Thank you for the response!

2 Likes

Xfinity and Colorado

From the Netherlands, friends are able to play…even changed internet connection and the game still doesn’t log me in :frowning: