All Cosmetics Available for Purchase 09/13?

5 Likes

Now I’m assuming this includes seasonal reward skins. But as always they don’t say things clearly.

1 Like

That’s a poorly-worded tweet. Per the Patch notes, emphasis mine:

The final moment to spend credits on Overwatch seasonal cosmetics is here!

Starting September 13 at 11:00 A.M. PDT, we’ll be opening the vault of seasonal unlocks for a last chance to spend credits. Remaining credits will be transferred to Overwatch 2 to use on items in the Hero Gallery.

Make sure to grab all your Overwatch seasonal unlock before the event ends October 2!

1 Like

Which ones are seasonal? I tried google, but it only shows the last round of recolors.

Isn’t… this basically an Anniversary event extension?
You can buy any seasonal skin you want, provided it wasn’t a mini event skin.
But minus the lootboxes?

Can you even earn more credits during this? I bought everything I really wanted before Anni ended since lootboxes were going away and i assumed my credits were locked to whatever I had already earned and didn’t spend.

1 Like

That tweet linked in the starting post is not entirely accurate. Only cosmetics that appeared in any given seasonal loot box will be unlockable with Overwatch in-game credits. Past play-to-earn cosmetics and other limited-time items are not included for this event.

25 Likes

From the main Overwatch website, if you go to any selection under the “Events” tab like Summer Games (works for all but Anniversary), you can scroll down toward the bottom and see all of the skins, emotes, and highlight intros that were a part of that specific seasonal event.

This covers everything but the Anniversary and recent Remix events. For those, you can log into the game and set the filter in your hero gallery to “Anniversary” and see which heroes got what (including most “Dance” emotes).

2 Likes

Ok so its just an anniversary extension. Got it. I was missing a Reinhardt emote, so this is cool.

1 Like

They should just unvault everything, TBH.

OWL, 9-Wins, Seasonal… just go wild.

8 Likes

So normal cosmetics then? Or anniversary, halloween and christmaes too, by example?

1 Like

Everything you’re able to buy during an Anniversary event (Summer Games, Halloween, Winter Wonderland, etc.) will be available during this event.

3 Likes

Yes, all seasonal event items as long as it can appear in any loot box from a seasonal event.

10 Likes

Yes, according to Overwatch wiki, seasonal includes Halloween, winter, summer games. etc: same as annaversary.

1 Like

Thanks Craig for the answer! (And Veeshkav and Powerplay too)

It would be really helpful if lootbox auto-opening was included before that.
I have over 1200 of them and don’t know what skins I actually have, don’t really see myself unboxing them for 6 hours just to confirm what I’m missing and need to buy.

I wonder if last years summer games skins are going to still be 3k.

2 Likes

We will be force-opening any of your collected loot boxes on September 14th. This will give you several days to decide what remaining cosmetics you want to unlock with your Overwatch in-game currency before we launch Overwatch 2.

11 Likes

Is there any word on whether or not the OWL/MVP vaults will open in 2022? :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Yeah really want this - be very curious if Pink Mercy shows up :wink:

Say we don’t want any in-game cosmetics? What happens to our credits?