20 team kills challenge - COMPLETELY ABSURD

I’m at 1 team kill lol. None of my teams have been coordinated or together to do enough damage to bust through shields and wipe.

Regardless, the fact the weeklies are 11 challenges and you need 11 to get all the coins… could they not have put 12? or 13? so you just have a choice what last one or two you want to do instead of forcing us to do the 20 team kills this week? Feels like it lacks foresight.

2 Likes

Jesus…

People will whine about literally everything…How is it ABSURD?

I had that challenge done without even knowing it’s there. As most of the challenges…they’re just basic stuff that will eventually happen as long as you play the game. Except from the queue requirements.

EDIT: And if you really think this challenge IS absurd…then…all I can say is…It’s called a CHALLENGE for a reason.

Lol, way to take crap out of context

explain why some challenges that offer the same XP are easier than others?

or why 20 team kills (which is dependent on the enemy team being very bad not yours being good) has a one week time limit

1 Like

They want you to spend $ on currency. Not having more currency lets you do that more.

3 Likes

Because when you make convoluted challenges it encourages throwing. I eventually completed it, I had to only play dps, only play heroes with team wipe ults, only use my ult when there were big enemy group ups, and not shoot at people who were out of position to finish the challenge. I started getting 1-3 team kills per game once I started playing like this, but it was very unfun and probably ruined some matches for my teammates

I won’t get it done in time. Yesterday was the first time I was actually able to play the game since the servers have been down. Played for hours. Played a few hours today as well, only 7/20 progress done for the challenge… with 3 days left. Yeah, garbage challenge and the timed aspect makes it indefensible.

Level 80, yes. The exp no longer applies to anything at that point.

As to this challenge, I’ve been able to play since day 1, and I’ve only got 5 team kills. There’s almost always that one enemy that’s either AFK at spawn, or wanders off in some random direction, so getting all members of the enemy team within firing range is just pure luck, with poor odds. Yesterday was particularly bad, with at best 3v3 on the objective. I have no idea what the other people were doing, but they were nowhere in sight.

1 Like

I have it done. I have maybe… 40 games played? Hard to tell. Didn’t even know I finished it but they happen a lot when we’re pushin a cart.

Just finished it. Yeah getting 20 team kills sucked.

Just got 10 of them tonight to finish this challenge

Finished it before dailies reset.
I wasn’t hard but was time consuming because it was really luck based

That said, there are three things I’d like to note:

1. a lot pf people haven’t been able to connect consistently, so saying they just need to play is BS

2. To the people saying we were asking for challenges…no. Or at least I’ve never heard any one asking for that. People wanted the announced dailies and challenges to be reasonable for most players.

3. To the people saying they’re called challenges for a reason…the reason is that they’d like to give as few credits as possible while making people feel like they got something. They’re designed with that in mind, so the argument that they’re “easy” to do is disingenuous. Being borderline fanatics and grinding games is not the norm.

2 Likes

It’s not the battle pass tiers that are concerning. 5k exp isn’t a big deal. I want those 10 extra coins, which are huge, given you can only get 60 a week.
I’m 10/11 weeklies, battle pass tier 22 (playing F2P for now), and at 11/20 team kill count.
I’m a pretty decent player, definitely not good, and so I don’t want to deal with the stress, toxicity, ‘high stakes’ of competitive play. Guess that’s a me problem.

2 Likes

I think it’s not a mission that everyone can do, it’s not fair and it’s not fun and I think I speak for any rank, new and old player. These missions are badly done, we are not talking about exp we are talking about money in 10 coins are very important for us f2p, but for everyone. Is hard 20 team kill, expecially with low time!

1 Like

idk i already completed it it seems pretty ez to me idk that was a weekly but i have it done lol

It took me 29 ranks on the battle pass to get 20 team kills. Sometimes I would play a dozen plus games and get none. Then in other games I would get 3 in the same game. So far, what I’ve been able to see is that it’s easier to complete the challenge when the the game fails at balancing teams. When I was 19/20 team kills I got 2 team kills in the same match and we didn’t even let them push the bot past 13m.

This 20 team kills challenge is much harder than the rest. I had 10/11 done by Thursday and it took that time plus another 3 full days to get my 20 team kills…

Same, 1 day remains and I only have 11/20… been playing 6+ hours every single day…
please change this…

2 Likes

I finished the 20 team kills by accident yesterday lol. Ez.

I was stuck on role mastery until today. I’m a flex player plus I wanted the bonus experience so I chose the flex role…the issue is that almost no one want to be support because the role is in a rough spot right now. As a result most of my games were support.

That’s the issue. Due to all the factors in the game it’s pretty random and often by accident. As a result the best way to “beat the odds” is to play until you win the lotto. That’s not a good challenge design.

2 Likes

Super easy… already have it

Meh, i got most of it done in the first day. Team kills happen pretty often.