Zul'jin skins are not fun

I’m a zul’jin main and I’ve got about 4500 games with him (level 955 at this time) and my point being I’m tired of looking at the same dull skins so I had a few ideas. What do you guys think?

1. I think a chef skin to where he has a chef hat and throws knifes and maybe when he uses taz dingo he is in a skillet frying. He could also throw a giant knife for the guilllotine.

2. I was thinking maybe a Zul’jin DJ idea where he would have maybe a disco ball over his head in taz dingo or maybe he could throw the disco ball for the guillotine. Maybe he could look like he is dancing when throwing the old record player disc’s.

I was thinking voice lines could be something like you think you can dance better then Zul’jin or you think you can cook better then Zul’jin.

5 Likes

Very nice idea. Chef would throw a giant meat cleaver and DJ would throw a giant record player because the guillotine should be rolling at lvl 20.

1 Like

I just want Zandalari Zul’jin.

I love the Zandalari aesthetic, especially from the Throne of Thunder patch. Give us a troll skin from the true master race.