Yrel W and E Bug

In the latest patch both Yrel’s W and E skills drain mana on use, rather than on activation.

Conversely, Q drains mana on activation, and not on use.

This causes her to basically be stuck in the charged animation anytime she is below the mana cost of her W and E abilities and attempts to use them (as they are free to begin casting), and cannot cancel until her mana is refreshed.

8 Likes

it just happened to me as well.
im on eu i login here to report this same problem.

I was walking around like dumbass with fully charged avenging wrath…
Btw when we are at it…
Also Yrel gets rooted while jumping with avenging wrath high above junkrat’s trap, malfurion’s mess and similiar.
Yrel should be imune to root effects when already in air. having your ability canceled not only during charging, but also during use, is making avenging wrath build garbage.

1 Like

Here to report the same mana/cast bug.

• Also will join with the full annoyance of having her abilities being able to be interrupted mid cast; if you can successfully charge and cast, you should be rewarded by actually having your ability land.

• PS. Also reporting consistent lag spikes in every game (Mac OS) in the last weeks immediately following the patch that preceded the DW PTR patch.

1 Like

I have experienced the same. Couldnt pinpoint the issue at first, thought my mouse wasnt working or was experiencing some sort of input lag. But her abilities charge and dont cast causing distress and a major disadvantage during team fights.

1 Like

First I thought it take mana on activation and use, but now I see this post, I understand the bug a little more, through I hope they fix it the most early possible, really annoying bug. (And seems since the last patch being out of mana with Yrel is a common issue. First though because it was double consumption but if it’s not that…)

Yrel is one of my main character and I can’t play her in reank because of this bug. Lost so many team fights because my hammer was charged but cannot use it.

The trait bug not reducing her mana cost still in play also?

It happens very frequently and I’ve just bought her, it’s gross!

- YouTube Here’s a lil’ video about the issue.