Yrel : Baseball uniform

Simple 1940’s stripped baseball uniform see link for context. Maybe with three individual colors and unique logos representing alliance, heroes of the storm natural blue, and maybe a eridar version?
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/WXYX2G/vintage-photograph-of-baseball-player-mickey-vernon-who-was-active-in-the-major-leagues-1940s-and-50s-and-became-a-manager-in-the-1960s-WXYX2G.jpg

1 Like

That could be part of an old-timey baseball event. We could have Batter Yrel, Pitcher Li Ming, Catcher Stitches, and Mascot Murky (Murky with an exaggerated sized head).

3 Likes

Why stop at baseball? We could have all kinds of sports skins.

3 Likes

Yeah, this could be a whole “old time” sports event. We could have Rugby/football Diablo/Garrosh, Basketball Lucio/Kharazim, and hockey Chen/Li Li

2 Likes

I love the idea! Yrel could also work great as a hockey player, specially since her voice actress, Erin Fitzgerald, is canadian-american.

Yeah I’d love a sports event! We already have a Volleyball Ming and Kerri cheerleaders to help fill out the event.

Here’s another idea: Cricket Bat Leoric.

Yeah, he could be a regular baseball batter too, but a cricket bat is larger and fits his mace better. Besides, if the Yrel baseball idea OP suggested was used, it’d be better for Leoric to be a different type of sport.

i like that idea but maybe instead of cricket we did croquet. this way its still a mace.
or maybe croquet would be good for yrel? idk

well its just more of the team sports/event type, like baseball, football, etc. Cricket is still a televised sport in places like the UK and parts of Africa I believe.