Your hots fantasy that will never be fulfilled

What’s your HOTS fantasy that will probably never actually happen? Balance change, rework, new hero, et cetera.

Mine is valeera getting a rework and getting a new stealth hero.

4 Likes

Blizzard copys Dota 2’s shop system and let people create skins/hats and this game would start to be more popular and gets more content even with a small classic team.

Also an pirate skin for Nazeebo, “cause he’s our voodoo man” (The Jolly Rogers).

5 Likes

Publicity

Also, an actual tutorial that teaches players more than “Attack things”

11 Likes

Performance based match making and forgiveness

Reinhardt added with complete perfect shield mechanic

Doom fist added

Grom added

2 Likes

Actually the current tutorial teaches enemys that they have to destroy structures for the win… but it still doesn’t teach the importance of camps and objectives.

I remember the tutorial telling you to cancel Mosh pit and Kill ETC’ then kill a garden Terror, then kill things as Zeratul to get xp.

1 Like

I think my great hope is that the QM matchmaker will stop giving games to 90%+ winrate 5-stacks in QM… It clearly knows it is creating a game where the 5-stack is VERY favored to win, but they keep getting games anyway :I

1 Like
  1. Give Illidan his manaburn back.
  2. Add HotS’ version of Spectre from DotA 2
  3. Add HotS’ version of Disruptor from DotA 2

Then I’d never have a reason to fire up DotA 2 ever again.

inb4 HotS having League of Legends playerbase numbers.

But srsly my fantasy is this game actually growing/getting new folks into it. #rip

4 Likes

F R I E N D L Y
F I R E !!!

i neeeeeeed this at least once !!

1 Like

Better match making where your personal performance matters and can gain you small amounts of MMR total per game; even if you lose. I think this would take away a lot of toxicity in the game as a side effect.

2 Likes

Adding the unlisted effects of Lucio and Junkrat’s AAs to their traits.

Old Tassadar or his replacement.

5 Likes

Some kind of tutorial that shows new people how to play this game for once.
Report system that dont punish people for having chat open and bans obvious trolls that feeds every time he respawn and punish afk player.

Add surrender mode if 2 or more bots are on your team since we already know making bots better wont happen.

Better matchmaking. restrict stacked teams to only play vs stacked teams. No more free wins againts defenceless solo que teams.

Add ignore player list so you wont get matched with the same troll/feeder again for the next 24 hours.

1 Like

Frog for surrender option!? I never thought I would see the day. :scream:

1 Like

Single-Player campaign and/or co-op campaign mode.

6 Likes

Another Nexus original, prefferably another fellow from Iresia like Qhira’s sister

2 Likes

Blizzard letting people create their own heroes (as long as they are from blizzard franchises ofc). Sure, it may be unbalanced, but at least we could’ve had new heroes much more often.

2 Likes

a hero creator could be nice
have a section for up to 2-3 custom heroes and then make their kit based on existing traits and talents. ( with certain restriction on combinations of course , like all talents have to remain on their original tier or something like that. )

but having that would be great !

1 Like

a single good viking skin

2 Likes