Wow... these patch notes

Li Ming is fine you just need to be a GM to use her. Therefore she is balanced.

Perhaps you didn’t know this about me, but around here it’s pretty common knowledge I rank Vibranium consistently… And all I play is ARAM.

I’m also a giant fanboy and I make ridiculous claims because Li-Ming’s my favorite hero and no one ever talks about her lol.

But some depth would be fun for her. I know her design is straightforward but that doesn’t mean her gameplay (literally) has to be as well.

It’s ok I’m a five stack QM hero lol so I can relate

1 Like

Not sure I agree - Going Pursued By Grace allows you to play much safer, as you’ll have fast flash-heals and not be as dependent on auto-attacks.

Taking just Renew is the true “Bold Stategy” as it’s basically an all-in tactic, as you’ll need to be consistently in AA range to leverage that talent well with fast flash heals. A solid tactic if the enemy team lacks initiation, however.

I think Bold Strategy is popular because it gives you a bit of flexibility… and it’s just more fun and has a rewarding name, IMHO. I’m always BOLD. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

still waiting for them to stop lying and finally show MMR and match people based on MMR but guess that’s not happening they just keep lying and lying every time. so disgusting

and bc double tanks is meta RN which negates the affect of his caccoon