Would you like to have something from a hero?

Is there an accessory, hair style, voice, or something else from a hero that you would like to have?

In my case I would like my hair to be like Illidan’s, mine looks more like Malfurion’s. But what about you?

2 Likes

I want my very own Spear of Adun. It would certainly make rush hour more bearable.

12 Likes

Yes, D.Va stole my gamer fuel.

8 Likes

Donno if I’m gonna beat the Spear of Adun, but all the Angels-- Tyrael, Malthael, Auriel, Imperius-- have wings and I’d like me some of those.

1 Like

It is on sale now, but it’s out of stock. I am sure that they will build more of it.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starcraft/images/e/e1/SpearofAdun_SC2_Art1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150402092707
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a0/2e/d6/a02ed684bc2e1348b6b038f59d38d97c.jpg

2 Likes

Let me check my bank balance…

12 Likes

Can I have Whitemane’s legs? No?
What about her hat?

Going for more mundane options and less fantastic items. Otherwise it’d definitely be Atiesh. Being a bird would be hella cool.

6 Likes

Be able to teleport or travel long distances either wings or magic or time manipulation like Chromie.

2 Likes

Leoric’s ability to turn into a ghost on death. :ghost:

3 Likes

More like body like Illidan. :smiley:
Those abs, tattoos and wings… like why not.

4 Likes

I want Nova to be my girlfriend. :heart_eyes:

You know she’s telepathic AND an assassin right ? I mean it would be short relationship… gives a whole new meaning to her catch phrase.

3 Likes

I want Tyrande in my bed

3 Likes

I’d most likely pick a magical power like resurrection, or teleport or telekinesis, instead I’ll answer the first part instead… I’d like Samuro’s war banner to decorate my living room.

An extra pair of leaf for Lunara…to cover up her…rear end :grin:

But seriously…she’s prancing around with a pair of leaf a bra and nothing more :smiley:
Except her Winter veil skin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having medivh’s magic powers would be neat or zertatul’s.

1 Like

You work to gain a body like that, well exept for the wings. But no matter how hard you train, your hair remains the same.

3 Likes

I’d like a crystal crescent moon like Tyrande’s to follow me around.

…what?

3 Likes

Tassadar’s Oracle to read people’s mind.

1 Like

Hair of just about any human male hero. If I have to be bald, let me at least have beard like Kharazim