Worst main healer in the game?

I say Brightwing.

I play a lot of BW, and I almost always go blink heal. It’s a lot more healing, but risky if your team’s positioning is bad.

I usually do not consider the option that has an “IF” clause to be the best.

1 Like

I have to disagree with the “Auriel” nomination. Nothing scarier than Auriel + Gul’Dan/Lunara/Hammer/Raynor/Valla/Greymane/Cho’Gall, or even Hanzo (if he’s good).
That “heal whole team for 40-60% of their max HP” every 4 sec is INSANE!

As for the worst healer… I’d say Rehgar xP

1 Like

I have to heavily disagree.
His boop is really good at peeling. most heroes cant do much when they get shoved off someone at almost the same length of a Garosh throw (assuming you take the extra knockback range at 4)

His other form of peeling is speed boost to have you ally walk away from danger with anything from a 20%-%60 speedboost. It gets even better if you take reverse amp to slow down the enemy and speed your allys up at the same time.

His single target healing is decent until you get to lvl 10 if you pick Reverse Amp and it gets pretty solid, it becomes very strong at lvl 16. And then it becomes the best in the game at lvl 20 with Bonus Track, Rejuvenescência, and Reverse Amp. Healing someone for 17.5% of their HP every 5 seconds is no laughing matter.

Just because his single target healing is whatever that shouldn’t make him a bad healer when he is an AOE healer.
And how is it bad that he has to use his ult to stop burst damage? Rehgar, Kharazim, and Alex have to do the same thing to stop burst damage as well.

2 Likes

Lucio and BW are pretty bad on their own.

1 Like

I understand why people think Auriel is bad, but they’re wrong. She’s not even bad, let alone worst.

There are all equally bad.

Blanket nerfed to heal bots.

1 Like

Auriel, because her entire trait is built around gaining energy from a teammate who performs well, positions well and deals a lot of damage.

If you don’t have that teammate on your team… Tough luck.

3 Likes

Among the healers I have played, alex is easiest to counter.

Any burst damage hero can easily disrupt her healing

If you judge healers based off just comparing stats on a sheet.

Uther will probably have the least overall healing. The long cooldowns and high mana cost on burst heals mean to play him well requires timing his heals for when they can have the greatest impact on a fight rather than spam healing someone simply because you can which pads sheet stats.

If you do try to play Uther like a healbot to pad your healing stats. You will most likely find yourself constantly out of mana for when you need him most.

He does however bring good utility to team though.

2 Likes

I would say Uther, but I dont consider him a healer since a long time. He is awesome tho.

After that, Malfurion, Auriel and Kharazim are equally questionable picks but still viable. What is a good thing, kinda. Even if not great, still viable.

1 Like

The armor changes put Uther really close to the bottom of the barrel for me. The biggest part of his kit with damage mitigation is now ruined.

1 Like

Seeing a lot of people in here who dont understand brightwing.

2 Likes

ana is one of the best healers on the game if u can aim XD in my opinion there is no such as the worst healer in the game because most of healers depends on the player skill and team comp for example ana wont be very good with a mobile team and no mages or spell damage heroes cuz she wont get as much value from nano boost and auriel wont be good without a good damage dealer.

1 Like

my god the moment when tass out heal ana aww

1 Like

He can still be decent, but like the old Tyrande needed a team of allies with the ability to self heal themselves. (so it’s not all on him to heal them) that can follow up his CC with a lot of damage over a short time. If fights drag on he tends to suffer.

Throw on top of that he has pretty poor wave-clear, so you need a lot of help from allies in many different area’s to succeed with Uther. It can be done with a carefully constructed group of friends. Just don’t random queue into QM and 'spect much with him.

Tass outhealing Ana causes me physical and psychological pain.

6 Likes

brightwing
(20awesome characters)

1 Like

Of course she will be when your teammates keep dying, so who’s to heal? :frowning:

31 Kills on the right vs 3 Kills on the left, yikes.

3 Likes

Wanna know the best thing?
It was 2 Diamond with 3-4 Masters.

Wow, masters looking great if they can’t even draft a main tank.

1 Like