Why i don't play these heroes and you shouldn't either. V1.0

First of all the last hero hots ever got: Hogger.
This hero is just a joke, no, not a funny one. The people who made the concept for this hero took more from Crash Bandicoot than from Hogger the lvl 1 Raid boss (to the surprise of literally no one). No time invested by the designers in the intricacies of the controls and the high level plays’ consistence.
Quality shows in the details. No, not just in the details of the animations Blizzard. The art department won’t carry you forever.

Hogger’s kit is plagued with technical problems which would take between 3 and 10 man hours to fix, clearly something outside the reach and interest of the current hots developer.

Then we got Rexxar:
This hero was always problematic, why? Mischa is not controlled like a real hero (it’s literally that simple gents), even though the SC2 engine hots is based off would make it very simple. So Mischa has a limit of one command every 0,5 seconds or so. Why is this a problem? When you get into seriously playing Rexxar you want to body block with Mischa and you can’t do that because the system says no and it’s nothing but a sick joke.

Alarak:
You wanna use your E on a minion to get double damage on your enemy hero in the lane?good luck buddy cuz the E prioritizes enemy heroes so all your enemy has to do to deny you your healing and your damage is hug a minion. Skill, am i right Blizzard?

Kael’thas:
An enemy kael has been making an elaborate plan to instantly explode his living bomb on a 1hp minion and stick it to his whole enemy team? Haha, what a noob! All you have to do to make his plan worthless is to have one guy stand in the minion wave because living bomb prioritizes heroes. This is what skill means for Blizzard.

1 Like

enjoys playing rexxar on occasion
well darn

10 Likes

So much virtual ink spilled to say virtually nothing of substance, just a personal rant.

How goes the progress on your documentary, still using that one stock photo still, voice over and Window’s Movie Maker?

15 Likes

Rexxar… is S tier…
dafudge?

5 Likes

Did I miss anything useful?

3 Likes

According to the OP Rexxar is terrible due to his controls, Hogger is dreadful in every respect, even his animations and KT takes “no skill.”

6 Likes

By his logic, TLV are terrible because they don’t have basic abilities.

4 Likes

Could you go into details because if an actual dev would read this they would likely have no idea of the problems you are talking about.

Not that i noticed but i can easily see this being problematic if being the case.

Thats on alarak .
Positioning and set ups.

Its a point and click… If a point and click fails it isnt because of blizzard. The issues is the player .

9 Likes

Lol, he misses point and click abilities.

Also Hogger is perfect designwise.

1 Like

Crash for HOTS 2021 :sunglasses:

1 Like

hogger needs a tassie devil skin and a crash bandicoot skin

3 Likes

shudders …oooh, I can’t imagine not having a full video editor suite… If anyone asks me to use WMM, my response would be, “Dafuq you want me to do with this?!” or I’ll pretend I don’t know anything.

The default answer is no, just by looking at who posted the thread.

Rexxar is the Besttar

This could happen, Crash is owned by Ca$htivion.

4 Likes

All heroes you mentioned I like to play, except Alarak atm, because he is the one I tried and failed too often, but he’s still fun to play. My conclusion: I disagree with you.

But never forget:

4 Likes

Your not my real dad!

1 Like

He may not be your real dad, but he is your dad nonetheless.

But what if, and I mean IF, what if bear is fun? and: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdxEUL18ySY&ab_channel=ToddHoward

Dont encourrage him. Just let him make his movie he will never show anyway. LIke he never showed up to a dual ingame.

wait, i thought he was based off Taz :thinking:

Same. But I guess Crash Bandicoot does make more sense, it being an Activision character and all. But search shows that Crash Bandicoot had some inspiration from Tasmanian Devil so, we weren’t far off.

2 Likes

Come on peeps… Thought nobody would take the troll bait

5 Likes