Why does nobody like playing valeeera

I am giving an example of people who have had an alt and been caught with it who have experienced what I’m talking about. The alt gets a permanent ban and your main account gets a suspension. First a week, then a month, then forever.

Troll or not, they went through this. If you aren’t going to believe that then this conversation can’t go anywhere.

It wasn’t going anywhere in the first place, but I figured I might as well defend myself so the witch hunt can’t say I didn’t.

You provided an instance of something slightly suspicious happening. Ok. That still doesn’t come close to “proof” and isn’t worth a damn thing. I’ve made a major effort to stop being trolly here. When you make a baseless accusation like this, its offensive to me and dismissive of any effort or progress I’ve made.

Your claim is pure conjecture, and you’re likely to continue with confirmation bias to look for “proof” in the future as well. Either way, I know the truth, and hopefully I have friends who believe me too. I can’t make you keep your hunches to yourself and I can’t make you believe me, but I hope that others aren’t swayed by the rumors.

It’s not 2.75 seconds, it’s 2.5 seconds.

2 Likes

You are right about that. And why should I believe the words of a notorious liar? One who, by your own words, thinks there is absolutely nothing morally wrong about lying. Who is known for smurfing and trolling.

Yeah.
I said 90% sure.
i didn’t say “I’m 100 sure and I got proof”

Yet this thread says otherwise. It’s pointless and made on your on conjecture, as a person who barely even plays this game. What do you know about how many people play Valeera?

It’s not baseless. It’s based on your past of being a notorious liar, smurfer, multi-account troll and attention seeker. As well as your weird fixation on Valeera, that you can’t help but bring up Valeera out of nowhere, whether it is on the forum or on discord. We could be talking about cool cloud formations we’ve seen or something and you’d go “I’ve never seen a cloud shaped like Valeera. And since we’re talking about Valeera, I think she needs a rework!”

What does it even mean when you say “I’ve made a major effort to stop being trolly”

Are you saying that being trolly is something you can’t help? Something that runs so deep that you can’t stop yourself from trolling? How in the BLAZES does it make sense to use MAJOR EFFORT to NOT TROLL? It boggles my mind.

For the record, it takes more than saying you’ve “made major effort” to stop being trolly, to redeem yourself from your shadowy past, in the eyes of the masses. It takes a lot of effort to regain people’s trust when you’ve so often lied and trolled.

If you understand that, then the proper action to take here is to accept that there will be people, like me, who question the authenticity of the two additional Hailfall’s, and that simply saying that you didn’t do it wont help. In which case what you should do is say it isn’t true and leave it at that and let time and your effort into becoming a worthwhile, trustworthy member of the forum, show everyone that you are changing, and that such acts are behind you and beneath you now.

To put this in a weird analogy, try to imagine a high school class.
In this class, there is a notorious troublemaker. Always getting in trouble and always stealing from the others in class and what not.
But in the third year, he decides to change this and vows to become a proper classmate to everyone.
So he says to everyone exactly that; but will they believe him right away, when he has for 2 years done nothing but lie and steal and other troublesome problems?
Of course not. He has to prove that he has changed.
And then the typical television plot happens; somebody else in class steals something and the blame falls on the ex-troublemaker. And of course nobody believes him when he says he didn’t steal the item.

In this scenario, the two extra Hailfall’s is the “other classmate who stole”, who ends up framing you, whether intentional or not.

Also, for all intents and purposes, and this is more conjecture, those two extra Hailfall’s could be your friends, which would allow you to coordinate this trolling while preventing said “Past offender; on Blizzard’s watchlist”, on the assumption that’s real.

1 Like

Alright Narha time for some real talk. No we’re not friends with Hailfall we’re not his ults.

We just been lurking in the shadows for a while and thought we’d have a bit of fun!

We meant no harm, we’re not trying to ruffle any feathers, just turn a few frowny faces upside-down and all around, that’s all.

If it’s going to cause this much trouble, then we’re sorry and we stab ourselves in the neck with two poisoned tipped daggers from stealth before we can react and not post anymore because that’s not what we wanted. :sleepy:

She is not widely popular. It doesn’t take an expert to know that

It’s a pattern of behavior that leads to a dopamine rush. In a very loose sense you could almost think of it like an addiction. A bad habit, like scratching a mosquito bite or nail biting.

“Just because you’re clean doesn’t mean you don’t miss it.” There are still days when it takes lots of self control not to post a troll thread.

I’ve been doing this for months now

I don’t consider trash posting on an internet forum a “shadowy past” worthy of shame and condemnation

“Not widely popular” and “Nobody likes playing her” are completely different concepts. It doesn’t take an expert to know that.

Your assumption that nobody likes playing her is entirely your own assumption, coming from a person that barely even plays the game anymore.
And your wild conjecture of “not widely popular” = “Nobody likes playing her” is a massive, nonsensical leap. A lot of heroes aren’t “widely popular” but they still have people who love playing them.

This all sounds very weird to me. To link trolling to addiction; to something close to drugs.
It also sounds like a excuse. “It’s not my fault I trolled! I’m addicted to trolling! I can’t help it! Don’t judge me, you don’t know what it’s like to be addicted to something!”
What exactly is it about trolling that excites you so much that it gives you such a crazy dopamine rush? Is it the feeling of tricking others? Or deceiving and fooling others? Or is simply the attention you receive from it?

Yet, this thread exists.

Of course the (possibly former) notorious, smurfing, multi-account lying troll doesn’t think that it’s that bad.
Afterall, if you thought it was that bad, that would mean you thought you were bad.

Just stop posting from that account. You don’t need to stab yourself with poised tipped daggers.
If Hailfall is truly trying to redeem himself, then he doesn’t need two guys with his name making weird posts in all/most of his threads.

3 Likes

Why don’t I like playing Valeera anymore?

Stealth rework.

Before the rework, Valeera was a ton of fun. She had her issues, but they were minor.
She made for one of the best baiters in the game, and the mind games a skilled Valeera player could turn around whole teamfights as effectively as a good Jaina, Imperius, or Kerrigan can now.
Additionally, she was adaptable. She had 2 decent builds and a third “meh” one, and you could choose to play her more like an assassin for damage or a spy for reconnaissance, depending on what the situation called for.
Back when I played URD, I fairly regularly successfully drafted her. Yeah, that’s right, I regularly won with Valeera in a Draft mode. In fact, I had more success with her there than in QM, even if QM did have more hilarious moments.
Playing against Valeera used to actually be fun, too. There was a challenge there, and when you caught her out and knocked her out of stealth, it felt really great.

Now, she feels extremely one-dimensional.
Garrote is the go-to opener in 95% of situations, and her Q-spam build is her only really viable build now. And I hate Q-spam build. With a passion.
She’s so visible there’s no subterfuge to her playstyle anymore, and her increased visibility necessitated adding Death from Above to every one of her openers baseline just to ensure she could ever use them against halfway decent opponents. This makes the most effective way to play Valeera to simply go directly at a target, teleport to them with your E, and then either run away immediately or chase them down with Q-spam. Which, as I’ve already mentioned, I hate doing.
Additionally, playing against Valeera is actually far more frustrating now than before. Being on the receiving end of that E teleport is annoying, but so is any situation where someone gets the drop on you like that.
What makes it so much worse is watching her teleport through one of my abilities to silence me. I can’t count the number of times I’ve watched her just ignore a Gravity Lapse or Grievous Throw or Fel Flame or any number of skillshots or AoEs with fairly slow projectile speeds with that teleport. I can clearly see her coming, it’s just that on certain characters there’s hardly a damn thing I can do about it, and that is what makes getting dove by Valeera far more infuriating now than ever before. If she comes at you in a straight line, you’re better off just holding onto your ability and hoping the silence wears off before you die.

Aren’t you studying IT or something? Blizz can’t rely on IP, it’s not permanent and edittable.

Also it sounds cool’n’all that your freshest acc got instantly banned, but… proof?
I have a disproof: HoH and their army of alts.

Tho for the record, I don’t think Hallfall and Hallfail are Hailfall’s alts.

4 Likes

Because she is weak. She’s a killer who can’t kill.
She can destroy 60-70% HP of the enemy in a very short time, but is unable to do 100%, she cannot kill.

Why should I play Valeera if I can choose Zeratul, Genji, Greymane, Kerrigan.

Hallfall and halllfail type the same way. Thats the same dude. But I doubt it she will troll herself

Excellent job at intentionally not reading between the lines and nitpicking obvious hyperbole

A few things I consider bad: Murder. Assault. Arson.

The fact that you take a freaking video game forum as a serious environment tells me you’re extremely disconnected from real life.

Trolling internet forums is a mildly unpleasant behavior. If you believe it’s much more serious than that you probably need to go outside

It’s not an excuse. You wanted to know why it takes effort to quit and I told you.

I’m 99% sure one of them was enough. I don’t say such things lightly. I like Hail, but you have to be really rich or very interesting to get away with talking to yourself.

1 Like

I don’t think Narha takes the forums (too) seriously. It’s just, he respects even randos to not lie to them, and there are serious discussions which require a certain amount of seriousness to be somewhat meaningful.

But if the topics are light-hearted, almost everyone just joking around (including Narha).
So this sounds like the usual projecting…

5 Likes

I honestly don’t care. It wasn’t causing any problems until people started making idiotic accusations.

guys, you can alt+f4 the browser if you want, you wont get deserter for that, i promise.

No, don’t you see, Blizzard’s watching Fail like a hawk, they’ll ban him instantly if he leaves!

1 Like

You’re the one disconnected from real life. You’re the one that is a shameless liar who thinks that lying is not morally wrong, you’re the one that is extremely fixated on a fictional character to the point of concern (valeera), you’re the one that is incredibly stubborn and obtuse.
You’re the one that links trolling to a hardcore addiction you can’t control. And that is just incredibly pathetic and dumb. And a pitiful excuse, as if saying that all of the previous trolling was not just you being a weirdo who liked screwing other people around, you were simply addicted to the dopamine rush. Utter nonsense.

2 Likes

I don’t recall saying any of the above

I’m not a regular liar. Most of my lies on this forum have been an attempt to defend myself from witch hunting from you and your gang, so I don’t feel ashamed about that. And no. I don’t think lying is always wrong. There are valid reasons to lie like it or not. If you think saying that means I have no moral compass you’re out of your mind.

Could you PLEASE stop talking to me? I’ve asked you many times before. I’m exhausted with you constantly looking to take whatever pot shot you can at me. It’s extremely childish how you constantly try to start arguments with me

i like to play as her

As long as you keep up your troll posts and behaviour, no.
And you have the option to ignore me as you’ve said you would do many times, but as we all know, you can’t control yourself, right?

You literally talked about trolling as something you have to work very hard not to do as the dopamine rush is something that compels you. Are you also doing real drugs affecting your memory?

2 Likes