Why does nobody like playing valeeera

Because Stealth isn’t my playstyle and I absolutely hate Mutilate.

I disagree. Valeera shouldn’t 100-0 anyone, especially with the ability to teleport. If they remove the ability to teleport (via a talent or whatever) then we can talk about 100-0 peeps.

2 Likes

I’m saying she already can, assuming they don’t run away

Can you guys group up as chogall and send me a screenshot?

1 Like

Since she lost most of her “noobstomper” title thanks to certain nerfs and changes (mostly the Stealth rework), I finally play her and I enjoy her as well as almost the entire roster.

She really depends from her Invis mechanic. I don’t like it.

Her build is boring. And I dislike deep shadows + teleport.

1 Like

Because if I wanted to eliminate targets with an invisible ponytailed assassin, i’d play Nova instead.

1 Like

Unlike Nova or Zeratul she has a completely different kit when she is cloaked, and un-cloaked. And when shes open, shes a vulnerable target without her heroics. Zeratul can blink, and Nova can use her decoys to fool, and use protocol to re stealth

She is good when shes taking targets alone but in team fights people tend to kill Valeera first… if you dont have youre Ults ready, good luck

1 Like

I’m like 90% sure these three Hailfall’s are the same person.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that they all wrote a reply within 15 minutes.

5 Likes

I can’t even make alts anymore. Blizzard is watching my IP or something. The last time I made one it got instantly banned and I was suspended for a month

I sincerely doubt that.

4 Likes

2.75 second silence isn’t fun. Especially when it is point and click. Even Alarak’s skill shot silence is 1.5 seconds (talented to 2.5 if required).

I suck dog hair at stealth, my guy. I am much, much more a bruiser, or a tank. Not the Sgt Hammer kinda tank, but the ETC kinda tank.

1 Like

Because when I play her I end up in two scenarios:

1. I do nothing early game because it’s QM and comps are wonky.
  2. enemy team rotates hilariously terribly and feeds me kills and it feels good, BUT BORING.

Basically, my experience in QM is that she leads to boring play.

The few times I’ve picked her, normally as a last pick, in draft play, she has been fun, as she was the “flex” we needed.

But, I also went Blade Flurry build even before they buffed it and found it to be working for me… So, well, my experience with Valeera is probably not the norm!

2 Likes

I love valeera and still play her 1 out of 10 battles.

It is simply that i get tired of being deleted so fast, so i start playing tanks and bruisers back.

Hot.

20 faps were had.

I don’t play Val cause any poke will take her out of stealth, and if shes outta stealth she loses her openers, and if she doesnt have her openers, she sucks.

Krusher, kagome, and probably others will tell you that when you get discovered with an alt, blizzard watches you like a hawk in the future. Others have experienced it too

I enjoy Valeera :smile:

Cool story bro.
Not sure how this is supposed to convince anyone, especially when one of the names you used is known as a notorious troll.
Can’t remember who Krusher is.

1 Like