Why does nobody like playing valeeera

She’s the only part of this game I really care about anymore but no one even talks about her. I don’t know why. She’s the most fun hero in the game by a large margin for me. I can’t even fathom why people wouldn’t enjoy playing as her

4 Likes

I know right? There’s nothing like stabbing fools in the neck with two poisoned tipped daggers from stealth before they can react.

1 Like

I must also express my commit and love of stealth and the fine art of neck stabbing. Clearly these heathens have no idea about the finer things in life.

We’ll have to teach them, I am afraid. Harshly if needed.

1 Like

What the hell, why are there 3 of you now? :thinking:

26 Likes

Because friend, we are in the first phase of our plans to take over the nexus; multiply into an elite task force and stealthily take down any opposition by stabbing them in the neck with two poisoned tipped daggers from stealth before they can react.

Now join us!

2 Likes

Uh…no thanks. I prefer using two huge swords and turning my opponents into meatsicles.

You all have fun though…

5 Likes

Yes but if you join us, you could do that FROM STEALTH!

2 Likes

I like Valeera. I just can’t use her well. :confused:

2 Likes

No worries friend! All you need to do is join us and all you need to do to join us is change your avatar to the best hero in the nexus; Valeera!

Doing so shows us that you are dedicated to our cause and show support in buffing our favorite hero!

We’ll also teach you the secrete art of stabbing your foes in the neck with two poisoned tipped daggers from stealth before they can react!

1 Like

I played only rogue when i played WoW.
Valeera is so boring compared to that i don’t even want to play her.
Vp Zeratul or medivh actually are closer to what playing subtlety in semi-competitive was to me.
Valeera would be the useless ambusher at 10% hp in your alterac random bgs.

Same thing with nazeebo , i play WD in D3 only and i don’t find him that fun here in comparison.

5 Likes

I love playing Valeera, especially ambush build it’s so satisfying doing your opener and watching their health drop to like 40% and it plays like guerilla warfare going in and out. Recently starting playing Valeera in ranked and am at diamond 5.

Valeera has a decent popularity in QM, she’s niche in SL, but who said nobody likes playing her? Someone like Nova is no doubt more popular as she’s an easier hero to play, as in safer.

Catch phrases never get old.

Pray to Elune, this could break the Nexus.

5 Likes

I think I will use 7 lvl Oracle quest here to spam it…

4 Likes

i really like to play with her, got 1600+ games played just with her xD; i see valeera as druids are in wow classic, the most fun to play but not really viable.

Isnt she the wow rogue?

Ill play Tyrael and call judgement on you!
or use my passive

4 Likes

Was in a game last night where a Valeera kept on trying to solo me (Arthas). Bless.

1 Like

She probably can if she builds right. Valeera should be able to 100-0 just about anyone if she builds right

I like playing Valeera, but I prefer Maiev :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I played some Valeera last year, was an ok experience.

I prefer crossbows tho.

1 Like

I like playing Valeera, I love the hero the lore the style and everything but I’ve played her so much that I got kinda bored.
Now I only unleash her if I really want to win my leaver qms. Or if the ranked atmosphere of the night is high skilled and she’s the perfect pick for my team.

But yeah Valeera is insane.