Why do me like that?

so no lie I have loved your games since a kid Blizzard, but I got to be real with you guys. I am considering completely quitting HOTS at this point, which mind you I have been playing for more than 2 years. This was the first season I ever placed decently high. I guess my internet or maybe my computer is the issue idk but i’d say one in 10 games in TL my game glitches and disconnects me from draft. This as you know results in a GIANT point deduction. I am asking you guys to please reconsider how you structured rank cause this is honestly pretty screwed up. I actually have a positive win ration in ranked this season but have had nothing but demotions due to my PC glitching i guess? This as you can image is pretty discouraging. I keep winning but every couple games i get deducted 800 points. I ask you what is the point of even playing when you build the game like this? please keep in mind that not all of us have amazing gaming pc’s with exceptional internet.

While I disagree in that you shouldn’t need a standard high broadband internet and the recommended pc specs, the fact that the game performs quite dismally even with high end PCs is a red flag that cannot be ignored.

The HotS Team needs to develop this MOBA again from the ground up!