Who is your relax hero

After a few frustrating matches. You decide to play one game to relax. Who is that for you?

10 Likes

Kharazim / alexstrasza
Just spam e as alex
Or dash into someone and kick them in the face.
Bit strange because of kharaz playstyle he is my relax hero

6 Likes

It used to be Cassia, but now Greymane is in, like, every game. Even before her massive nerf she struggled to 1v1 him. Now that she’s nerfed I just pick Raynor or Valla.

1 Like

served hot just the way i like it!

2 Likes

Abathur.

I don’t even have to try anymore. There’s nothing mechanically demanding to him after playing over 500 games as him. It feels like it’s instinctive to play him now.

13 Likes

Jaina, it has to be her as somehow she’s my most played hero. It’s probably because I’ve always liked the fantasy of magic and Jaina herself is so positive and Dreadlord Jaina is so funny.

3 Likes

Raynor because all I do with him is run around shooting stuff.

2 Likes

Alarak.

5 Likes

Valla. The thunk thunk thunk thunk sound is soothing.

5 Likes

I don’t play when I need to relax

if I’m playing casually I just play what I’m in the mood for which is ever-changing

after re-reading OP I would probably say any one of my mains, they’re all pretty chill. Maybe it just comes down to familiarity. Or whether they’re Gazlowe/Probius or not

3 Likes

I play my main : Malf.

2 Likes

Butcher Punishing good players by taking their awful teammates meat

6 Likes

Ditto
(Count with me 1 . . . 20)

Would probably be Li Li for me, she basically plays on auto pilot and has really fun lines.

3 Likes

Nova. I think partly because everybody expects so little out of you once you choose her.

5 Likes

Lucio. I don’t have to worry about stutter stepping or most micro play, I can just glide around, booping and slowing the enemy, speeding up and healing my team mates, while listening to sick beats.

7 Likes

My relaxation Hero is Zag. I just spam those Banes at anything red I see.

6 Likes

Probably Brightwing, usually when I get bored of tanking.

Can just chill and heal passively, poly that one diver that’s annoying, and all is well. CDR talent at one ensures that you can be anywhere you want when you want, too, which is nice.

6 Likes

my portrait says it all. Jaina :heart:

1 Like

Valeera/mephisto :slight_smile:

1 Like