Who is your "comfort pick"?

Lately its been Gazlowe. He’s fairly easy to use in lane and late game he can bring a lot to the table.

Nazeebo, i just love him, even if i think his current version isn’t the 1 i enjoy most

I just always feel comfortable & relaxed playing him and i’m happy when i see him drafted for me.

Not my most played hero but definitely the 1 i always feel comfortable picking, it used to be Zagara & Abathur but that was during their (much)earlier versions, the newer ones just don’t sit right with me

Murky, he’s my best played hero for whatever reason.

My boyfriend always goes for Mephisto. Madlad even risked it with a Master Stitches on the enemy team (although the Stitches ended up going for the more dangerous Genji who gave Lucio lots of pain). He’s awesome with him and loves him as a character too.

When I was learning and playing, I found comfort in Li Li, even when trying to learn other healers with my S/O. Her fast retreat is super useful, and Jugs have gotten me tons of clutch heals.

Bruiser: Yrel (love her bubble hearth)
Support: Medivh
Ranged Assassin: Tracer
Melee Assassin: Zeratul
Healer: (used to be anduin) ARAM: Whitemane/Lucio QM:

Mephisto, Murky, Diablo and pre rework Tassadar

1 Like

Medivh, Medivh, and Medivh. He’s the king of all. Tassadar pre-rework was far more fun though.

it’s junkrat for me, i find him so fun and easy and win most of my arams with him :slight_smile:

Rag and Deckard :slight_smile: Rag has very unique play style, very active. And Deckard, well nothing beaths powing enemies to death with a cane :slight_smile:

I don’t really have one. If I am scared that I might underperform I stop playing Heroes of the Storm until I get some sleep or food. If I am properly energized then there is no character that I am unwilling to play, especially if I am trying to get better as someone specifically!

For ranked,

If the comp is whack, I almost instantly go to Thrall. I never feel disadvantage playing murky or BW either. In the zone with all 3 of these heroes.

1 Like

Hammer! Blast away! All day.

Deathwing. I just stomp around and ignore half the abilities players use.
Deckard CC? Munch munch munch.
Malf root? Munch munch munch.
Sam images? Incenerate, Munch munch munch.
Tracer? Are these flea bites? Munch munch munch.
Stitches hook? Intercept, and laugh.
Qhira spin, lol, munch munch munch.
ETC mosh pit? Fear, munch munch munch.

List goes on, DW is by far my most casually played hero and if used right provides decent CC and disruption to the enemy team while blocking lanes and objectives.

It depends on hero class. BW is my comfort healer choice, Johanna for tank, Sonya as bruiser, Jaina for ranged assassin, Kerrigan for melee assassin, but as Tassadar doesn’t exist anymore I no longer have a comfort pick for support, maybe Zarya.

Zarya is easy to manage. Aba you can try if you fell like you can handle the multitasking game.

1 Like

Murky.

Focus on Micro or Macro, live or die. Whatever it all works and feels stress free.

Used to be Aba, but since the re-work / XP orb changes I just find him annoying or boring.

I do quite well with Abathur, but for the reason you mentioned, he’s not a comfort pick. I could just do what many bad QM Abby’s do, they hardly seem to multitask at all.

1 Like

Considering TLV don’t go well lately and I play hots much rare…

Uther, Deckard, Anduin or Kharazim.

1 Like