Who are the most requested hero right now?

Since the most requested hero, Deathwing will join the Nexus soon, I wonder who are the most requested heroes now. From any Blizzard games. I’m really curious to know who they are.

1 Like

Warcraft: Grommash, Ret Pally (Leeroy/Tirion), Mannoroth

Diablo: Baal, D1 War (Aidan?)

StarCraft: Mengsk, Hivemind, Selendis

Overwatch: Reinhardt, Mercy, Winston. I’ve also seen quite a lot of Moira requests

Others: Blackthorne

3 Likes

Grommash definitely. He was very close to Deathwing even before his release announcement.

3 Likes

For me personally: (in no order.)

Warcraft: Cairne Bloodhoof or Grom Hellscream

Starcraft: Karax, Tosh, or Izsha

Diablo: Itherael, Zoltun Kulle, or Druid

Overwatch: Zenyatta or Reinhardt

2 Likes

THE LORD OF DESTRUCTION, POSSESSOR OF TAL RASHA, CORRUPTOR OF THE WORLDSTONE, MURDER OF MARIUS, CONQUEROR OF SESCHERON, TRIUNE SPIRIT OF CREATION, FINAL BOSS OF DIABLO 2, AND THE ONLY PRIME EVIL NOT CURRENTLY IN THE NEXUS, BAAL! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Grom Hellscream. No contest.

3 Likes

I’d actually like to see Winston or Mei from overwatch in the game. I also have a idea for widowmaker, and after I suggested a hellbat, people have share few neat ways the devs could pull that off.
Also, Good old Hellscream has been all over the place lately, he’s probably the most requested hero right now.

Are you asking who is most requested in general?
or who is most wanted (by each person who replies)?

If it’s in general, there were a couple threads in General Discusion with poll results and stuff, which suggest Baal was next after DW IIRC, though some of those were a bit older, and things might have changed.
As others have said, Grom Hellscream has been mentioned a lot here in the forums, and I can easily see him getting the meme status that DW was in (and Kel’Thuzad before that).

If it’s who I personally want most, it’s Kyle “Blackthorne” Vlaros.

1 Like

What about both? in general and most wanted (by each person who replies).

I will like to see some new hero with focus on playstyle, not on lore. They will make lore hero unique in playstyle, that’s for sure, but currently HotS is still missing some general playstyles.

Like what for example?

Waiting for Lady freaking Vashj here

For me, based on actual new additions to roster in lore AND gameplay, would be:

Warcraft: Lady Vashj and Hamuul Runetotem (feral druid)
Starcraft: Mengsk and Hybrid
Diablo: D2 druid and Baal
Overwatch: Shield tank (Reinhardt Orisa and Winston all can work). 2nd addition is tough, I want mercy in hots, but ashe seems fine to me here (no sombra please, perma range silence and cloack is too op)

Not to mention teleportation, mass silence and possibly the abillity to lock down towers and keeps/forts. xD
Wonder what the other ult would be though?

Her first heroic is EMP, allowing her to silence all things in a really large area around her.

But what about the other one? Though it could work like tracer with her bomb…

I don’t know to be honest.

Maybe it could be a passive benefit that made all hacked non-heroic targets friendly for the duration? That would be neat. And it would be fun to see a Nazeebo summon a gargantuan, just to have it smack him in the face.
Or maybe i could be that she forces an enemy hero to use their ult, targets and area decided by her?

I want Karax. Phase Smith for the win.

1 Like

Agreed! My most wanted Hero!