Whitemane Tests on PTR. This is insanely busted

Huh, so it is. Still, 6 range isn’t quite 6.6, and Whitemane easily beats Tyrande’s throughput healing to boot.

Just a reminder that Tyrande is much more for blow up comps with armor reduc + stun + slows than whitemane.

I don’t think comparing 1 hero against the other is a good thing because everyone has a different purpose.

Let me get this straight.

You had at least 5 stacks to get this bonus
And only enemy wailing on you? Oh and that one DPS wasn’t using their own very impressive Self Sustain tool that should have made it blatant and super easy to outlast the mana it would take to maintain that many Zeal?

You’ll forgive me for not thinking this is evidence.

1 Like

I could see it. Whitemane becomes a really powerful sustain healer at 13 with the AA build. Around level 13 teams are going to fall behind or pull ahead. Cutting off her strong team wide sustain heals could win a team fight. At 13 that’s pretty huge.

The point is this: applying a 50% Spellpower debuff to Whitemane won’t reduce her healing from autoattacks on her or her team, where such a debuff on Rehgar would reduce of his healing output from Q/R.

Samuro is doing everything, Butcher not using W is probably just an example of straightup throughput potential as if Butcher was standing in for multiple other heroes. I would find the post more effective though if actual games were played as well, as some mechanics can be really broken in certain conditions that are hardly ever achieved.