Whitemane bug warning: High Inquisitor Talent

Hello ya’ll.

Just played a Whitemane game where I took Clemency + High Inquisitor.
I noticed that it wasn’t giving me mana as it should occasionally.
Some investigating and testing later and I found out why: If Inquisiton/Clemency is used on a target that has no mana, such as Chen, Junkrat, Valeera, Fenix and so on, then mana is not returned at all.

A wee bit of credit goes to Hoku for noticing that it was only the mana less heroes that caused the problem, as I was listing the ones that didn’t return mana when I was testing it out in Try Mode. Cheers for that, saved me a lot of time.

This can totally mess with your game.

16 Likes

This coming from a Chromie main is high praise indeed.

2 Likes

You should move this to Bug Report.

Just adding another bug, it seems Whitemane walking animation breaks when casting Q, she looks like she’s sliding.

2 Likes

Not looks like, she actually slides. Just like Inspired Raynor did. I believe its a bug with the new skin only. Watched Zaelia yesterday playing her, the dude didnt notice sliding all game (pro s dont care)

1 Like

He isnt looking at his character as he already knows exactly where it is on the screen.

Ah i see now, yesterday i have play her a bit, and i have heal a lot Illidan, and i was OOM, before i would be never OOM, and my team told me i am a bad player because i am oom etc :sob:

But i have didn’t know how the bug happen, so i need to use it on someone with mana… great… :frowning:

Already reported it to them through a different channel :slight_smile:

1 Like

That explains why I was oom when trying to heal that Cho.