Which heroes do you want to see get reworked?

For me the list is Deathwing, Hanzo, Arthas, and Butcher. What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Nova, Probius, Malthael.

1 Like

Nova, Probius, Hanzo, Genji, Kharazim, Zagara, Raynor and Vikings.

3 Likes

Probius to support.
Mini rework for Medivh, Kerrigan, Nova, Stitches and Rexxar.

1 Like

Overhaul and Full Reworks

DPS:

• Illidan, Valeera, Nova, Genji, Hammer

Tank/Bruiser

• Stitches, Dehaka (now a tank)

Healer/Support

• Morales, Probius (now a support)

Mini rework/Talent Adjustments

DPS:

• Zeratul, Butcher, Li Ming

Tank/Bruiser:

• Arthas, Blaze

Healer/Support

• Alexstraza, Tyrande, Auriel, Abathur
5 Likes

Nova, Probius (turned into a support), Stitches, The Butcher, Valeera and Zagara. Also, Nova, Nova, Nova, she’s way overdue.

2 Likes

Auriels ress buff did more dmg then good

Auriel nova zagara and thrall

2 Likes

I’m not saying Thrall doesn’t need any help, but I’m curious why you think he needs a full rework? What would you like see changed?

Personally I dislike that he basically has a quest on every tier, but that’s just personal preference.

Valeera, Butcher, Uther for reworks.

Would be nice to see some changes to Nova and Probius.

2 Likes

:kissing_heart::raised_hand: Nova, it’s about damn time.

2 Likes

Stitches to Bruiser or give him better peeling.

Arthas, a complete update of his talents would be nice

Nova as an actual ranged dps

Lunara so her kit revolves more around her trait.

Butch to be less dependant on stacks.

Illidan complete rework like they did to tass.

Probe to either be an actual mage or change his class to something like support or heals.

Probius doesn’t need rework at all. He need buffs to his mobility and survivability, but not rework.
Hanzo is one of the heroes that is actually in a very good spot, because all of his builds and talents are viable, and he is pretty good.

Nova, Butcher, Arthas, Uther and Valeera surely need real rework. Other heroes only need talent reworks.

I personally want Zagara to be reworked so that she can be a viable split pusher but also a team fighter without that ridiculous bile drop quest, make Nydus actually worth picking, etc. Like if you’re gonna nerf her PvE down so bad, at least give her PvP stuff that isn’t trashy.

Nova is long overdue. Make her a support please. (Probius just a teeny bit change and maybe reclassify to support).

On a side note, Hanzo and Deathwing are surprising mentions in this thread…

Edit: just played a Nazeebo game so I guess Nazeebo too? I mean I don’t understand why can’t they just make Vile Infection and Thing of the Deep baseline?

tbh his talent variety could be better, but I wouldn’t fully rework him

3 Likes

Zagara, make her a real summoner assassin and Nova… no wait Nova it isn’t in this game, add Nova 2021 Bizz pls we saw her in the intro cinematic of Hots.

• Kerrigan: outdated kit, low stats and the talent tree is a mess
  • Valeera: too reliable on openers and talents don’t handle two sets of skills too well
  • Greymane: one dimensional and again, talents and two sets of skills
  • Genji: too many bad or misplaced talents
  • Arthas: unreliable cc, no engage or disengage, easily shut down
1 Like

Uther really? He is popular, he is strong. So why would you want to change it?

My rework wish would be Sgt. Hammer. She is the only hero in solo queue I feel struggle, because she needs so much setup and is usually bad in general comps. But on the contrary new reworks means “good bye to old heroes” and we see how this can displease players (Tass <> Sadius).

3 Likes

Tyrande and Whitemane, can´t stand what they did to those.

Slight ability change for Chromie, i want to be able to aim those three shots individually.

1 Like

probe needs medallion type talent , he is useless when enemy closes gap, stun or slow him. He has no health, and no escape.
Or cut his respawn time by 50% and count his deaths as 1/2, like dva.

Butcher, Nova, Valeera.

3 Likes