Where is Grommash Hellscream?

I agree that releasing Varok Saurfang before Grommash Hellscream would be a mistake.
But i disagree on the Wow hero vs Warcraft one.

They released Samuro before Grom. It is not a Wow vs Warcraft, it is a matter of releasing wanted characters. Nobody, but very few, wanted Samuro or Mal’Ganis.

We want Grommash Hellscream.

2 Likes

Lol please not Saurfang. He is a green Tauren, not an Orc warrior. Actually no other Orcs should step in the Nexus before Grom Hellscream. Fan already had enough wait time.

3 Likes

Speak for yourself. One generic orcish warrior is already one too many. I wanted Mal’ganis and Samuro in before either Failscream, and if you asked what Orc representative should be next there’s a long list of Orcs who belong in game before the Warchief of failure and stupidity mark 2.

No, I just prefer characters with better stories than “I’m so strong, let’s go murder people for having things we like, wait I nearly doomed the planet, sorry.”

Best comment ever! xD

1 Like

You prefer what ? Thots like Anduin ?

You speak of how evil Grommash is, but you like Mal’Ganis ? xD

Even if you were right, wich you are not in my opinion since you seem to see stories with manichaeism, i see no problem with playing evil characters. I love playing Diablo, Azmodan, Gul’Dan, etc.
I’ve read the books and there’s far more lore on Grommash Hellscream than what you say.

1 Like

He probably hates Grom because he is devoted to Alliance. Alliance never managed to defeat Grom even when they had great advantage.

1. He butchered Draenei in Siege of Shattrath battle.

2. He butchered Alliance forces after the Second War when Ner’zhul opened the gate.

3. He humiliated Humans for over 15 years after Beyond the Dark Portal.

4. He butchered Night Elves even when their Demigod was aiding them. Grom himself battled and defeated Cenarius.

I mean the guy hates him for good reasons. Nobody else humiliated Alliance races more than Grom Hellscream in Warcraft history ;d

5 Likes

FOR THE HORDE ! >.<

Grommash FOREVER!!!

3 Likes

I highly suggest you read the horde lore books, because your point of view on him is based on one thing he did, but he did a lot. Even correcting his mistakes, freeing his people sacrificing himself.

‘‘A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.’’

He was the one who showed the young Thrall a free orc, taught him their language and pointed him to those who would show him his ultimate destiny.

Actually Grom said that the demons did not force them. He drank the blood willingly.

You’re wrong, friend. Grommash Hellscream is a great character in every way. Characters that are perfect and never do mistakes are often Mary/Gary Sue blank and boring.

‘‘His name will not die.
His sacrifice will always serve to show the way.
Shackles once that choked the inhale of honor’s breath no longer bind us.
Can you hear his scream?
A battle wail for the Horde: Victory or death!
We must remember his strength in the face of death.
His dream, reality.
Dangers are abound.
Enemies seek to bring us back to the shackles.
When we fight, think of he who did what must be done.
Grom Hellscream, forever!’’
-The Horde’s Hellscream

3 Likes

lol same here, they all look alike.

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!

They are just btthurt because Grom bashed them in worst possible way all the time ;d

1 Like

Nobody cares what color you are m8. Just quit your Orchopobia and keep politics away of this thread.

2 Likes

Especially going political on a gaming forum. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

i had this idea for an ult for him a long time ago that he gains a lot of damage but randomly charges at enemy heroes while it is active

2 Likes

FATALITY!

GJ Phil. We Grommash fans and non-emos are with you, m8!

2 Likes

All they have to do is make a Samaru skin.

Not even close. He is probably being reworked in Warcraft III: Reforged aswell because he is not a sneaking assasisin with stealth and clones lorewise. He is a straight-forward fighter. He will have an unique kit.

1 Like

The only reason Grommash was a Blademaster in WC3 is they wanted him to be a hero unit, and the Horde doesn’t have a heroic grunt variant.

In-universe Grommash’s skill set has never gone beyond “Hit it very hard.”

I didn’t say they should make Grom into a blade master (although imo he kind of is, mirror image doesn’t make sense for any orc, the idea is that he is moving so fast it’s like there are multiple). What I said was; they should make a Grommash skin for Samuro. I don’t think there’s a place for him in HotS, given that Samuro and Garrosh and Thrall are already in. They don’t seem to want unlimited heroes.

*his speed/agility is well represented in the lore