When your team is bad but you give it 110%

https://i.imgur.com/xjQCBXL.png

I can’t even believe you thought those average stats were worth posting a picture to forums? You got out healed by a rehgar m8.

10 Likes

I dont blame the Sonya for dieing so much when she’s the only tank with just a bright wing to heal her.

7 Likes

Qm has just stopped trying to make sensible comps, impossible to play and keep your sanity.

3 Likes

Stats it is nothing.

1 Like

but he’s right because reasons and stuff. in wtf clips sonya always wins 1v4s.
NOOB DETECTOR CODE RED OMG
/s

A triple mage comp with sonya as solo tank and a leaver on top of that? What’s even the point of posting a loss like that. Would be fun to see a win (then I would maybe believe that 110% statement), but loss? Kind of expected.
P.S. I don’t see that 110%. Seems like all are pretty even at trying to pull an unpullable. Missed the only kill the team got too.
Could have tried to control the bot more tho, doesn’t seem it was doing any damage.

2 Likes

This is not 110%. You arent even performing well this game and probably arent most of the time concluded on your game knowledge which is very low. You are one of the players that out of ignorance believe a loss is on your team mates, while most of the time, it’s likely on you.

1 Like

what did u expect with 3mages, no tank and brightwing
and 0deaths makes you even worse than with deaths because u probably didnt even try to save them

Artanis noob lol 321

Look at those assist. nobody back nobody up. bunch of lone wolf types.

When the team has a grand total of whopping 1 kill, you can only have 1 kill or 1 assist (100% kill participation, though ! - perfect stats) or 0, if you were not present for that 1 amazing achievement (0% kill participation - ban this man, based on stats!).

Ypu gave 110%… of what? Standing on base and avoiding everything?

Oh i see. sonya and ming helped naz. Orphea/Sonya fed. Since naz and ming have 44k they didnt “get out of the way” The tank and assassin threw.

But god forbid anyone wait 3 mins for a balanced Game with a healer and Main tank.

People want QM to be “quick” and don’t care half the time about comps so we can have 5 v 5 assassin matches for 20 mins that no one wants to play.

Sorry i’m just a bit salty about that, carry on

I blame part blizzard and part playerbase. People have gotten used to QM being a landfill that when blizzard finaly, after 4 god damn years, fixed it, they didn’t know much else. Kinda like stockholm syndrome if you ask me.

you should see some of the games where I will carry as lucio healing like 3x the enemy healer and still we barely win or lose all together

1 Like