When people call you trash then you get MVP

I will admit, I play Sylvanas a little unorthodox, but still, don’t be hating on people because you don’t like the way they play their hero, it’s not very nice. You’re welcome for the hard carry! >.<

5 Likes

MVP doesn’t mean a whole lot.

27 Likes

Yup, it can be a positive indicator, but it’s quite easy to game MVP and some heroes just naturally obtain this prize more easily.

16 Likes

I don’t wanna burst your bubble but uhhhhh… getting MVP doesn’t mean a whole lot and it certainly doesn’t mean you “hard carried” lmao. for all we know, you only got MVP because you kept trying to stack your stats.

6 Likes

Without seeing the stats, it’s hard to verify the MVP status… But I’ll confess that there has been the occasional time where the person I saw actually kicking butt and proving decisive in most teamfights comes away with the title.

Honestly though, if someone’s ragging on about a talent build in chat, they get the mute. It’s nothing that can be changed, whimpering about another’s choice doesn’t propose any plan of action towards winning the game, and if you’re not giving me info I can use, I’m clearing your clutter outta my chat feed.

7 Likes

ftfy

OT it does feel good to get called trash by some moody ignoramus and then know you carried to the end. It’s happened when i’m offlaning when I die earlygame or something and then carry the end when I get picks one after the other and then go and kill the core, or however it manifests. Ofc it also feels good to just play super solid all game and create huge opportunities for your team with good macro play, without the flaming. I used to like showing flamers what was up more than I do now, because now I care less what they say

1 Like

You can get MVP and still lose, though… lol

7 Likes

You are correct, MVP doesn’t mean much, its just statistics. I could have listed the many different examples of how I outplayed my teammates as well as my opponents but saying MVP is much simpler and gets the message across assuming the reader has a rationally thinking brain and understands the general gist of what I said.

1 Like

Considering I’ve seen the worse player in the game get MVP quite often I wouldn’t put must trust in the accolade screen.

4 Likes

No? Your entire opening post is “OH MAN I PLAY IN SUCH STRANGE WAYS AND MY TEAM HATED ME FOR IT. LUCKY FOR THEM I HARD CARRIED AS PROVEN BY THE FACT I GOT MVP LOL!”.

How is anyone with an IQ above 15 supposed to understand how you actually hard carried (allegedly)?

7 Likes

Thank you UncleGanon for representing the sour salty side of the hots community. I can’t take you seriously anymore because all you do is be negative and attack people. Have a good day, sir.

2 Likes

your only other reply in this thread is insulting literally everyone who told you that MVP is meaningless by suggesting that only people with “rationally thinking brains” would understand what you mean. Come on lmao. Nobody is buying this.

8 Likes

it sound like you use to play as the old sylvanas could, its not the same dude, sylvanas is closer to valla than an old zagara, isnt worth like before.

I often got MVP with Alarak when my team loses.

Especially lack of death, which is a big factor in MVP. If you opted to avoid fights and just padded stats its a cinch to gain MVP.

5 Likes

I have never played Sylvanas like a Zagara. Ive always played her like a valla/tracer/genji and the new rework has only buffed everything she does now.

i used to play in quick match me (valeera) and a friend (abathur), i got 3 each 4 games mvp since literally no one escaped front us hahahaha, i miss that troll games.

Lmao, you insult the people here that don’t agree with you. And have no real examples or context…

No wonder your team didn’t like you. I play Sylv alot and my team always appreciates when I don’t get MVP because it means I was soaking, seiging, doing objective and taking Merc camps like a boss…

If your Sylv and chasing kills and board - you’re not doing your job effectively.

3 Likes

Wow, this thread got all nasty quick didn’t it.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, you can’t assume this in the forums, because there are plenty that swear MVP actually has value. Don’t further confuse them.

I played CG with my bro and after we won, the rest of the team yapped like tiny dogs saying they carried CG after they said we wasted a pick on CG. My bro takes the game seriously and I support him. This is back when CG wasn’t nerfed. I laughed gaining nourishment from the river of salt.

What did you expect? The OP is boasting they hard carried, and got MVP to prove how amazing he is.