When I launch the game, cannot hit "ready"

When I login to the game, and go to “play,” the ready button is grayed out and the hover says “this game mode is currently disabled.”

This doesn’t seem to go away until I quit and re-launch the game a second time.

3 Likes

Was happening to me, I had to logout and login again on Bnet client to fix this. Hope it helps

1 Like

I usually fully quit b-net whenever I’m done, so I’m not sure this is a solution. It seems to always fix if I quit the game and relaunch, though.

1 Like

So not only do I have the BNet bug where it constantly updates … but now I have this bug where I can’t get into any form of game because the game THINKS it needs to download more stuff.

When it takes 10 minutes to get into a completely unbalanced QM game, I think it’s time to uninstall.

I mean MS is going to close this thing in 2 to 3 years anyway.

2 Likes

I hope this gets more attention. I usually play in a 5 stack and we have yet to boot the game and have all 5 ready buttons on the first try for a couple weeks now. It’s turning into a bit of a meme. Sometimes can require multiple game relaunches to solve.

1 Like

Happens continuously. Every attempt to play requires login/logout/login. Minutes wasted between every attempt to play a game.

Happened to me the other day. Re-launching Battle.net seemed to fix it.