What's up with BW on Volskaya and Dragon Shire?

If they know that BW does that, why not let it on players ban him in the draft?
Or if you dont ban him and let BW to the enemy, isn’t it actually your problem?

Why the hell is Qhira and Abat’s ulti banned together?
WTF?

Not really. You can’t force the players in the tournament to ban something that is bugged. That is just a waste of a ban and it gives a HUGE draft advantage to the other team.

Because they share bleed stacks on enemies. TL;DR Qhira can benefit from the clone bleed stacks and heal off of that, making her heal even more insane. Mochrie made a video about this 4-5 months ago and still hasn’t been fixed.

1 Like

Well, it’s not like BW is picked a lot.

As to the tournaments, HGC was never the only one. It’s just the one players knew the most or talked the most about. But there are pro games being played right now.

Hey, I do not endorse the statement made by Lyras. (Especially seeing as HGC had the exact same rules for banned heroes or skins)

Because they don’t want the meta to be defined by a bug.

Bug.

1 Like

Question is if Qhira and Aba is a bug or if it is intended.

Regardless, I find it interesting to see Aba’s clone complementing with other hero and boosting each other.

There sohuld be more of such combinations in hots

You don’t think Aba is strong enough?!

I don’t think the shared bleed is the problem here, since if you clone probius you can use his pylon. I think if you clone Lunara you also benefit from the poison stacks.

The main problem here is that when your clone dies, Qhira can keep refreshing the duration of not only her bleed, but the clone’s bleed as well. So basically you have double bleed (basically 10 bleed stacks) damage going for as long as you can refresh it with the original Qhira. Since she has lots of AoE, it is very easy to do so. And her W also benefits from it, so even crazier healing.

Also dont forget that aba has 20% spell power, so his bleed stacks hit even harder. Just like Mochrie says in the video, this is ridiculous. With 20% spell power, this basically means aba has 6 stacks of bleed going for each target, so each target can have up to 11 stacks of bleed. Imagine this on multiple heroes: 22 stacks of bleed on 2 heroes, 33 stacks of bleed on 3 heroes… It is just insane.

3 Likes

Well, he is still on the tail, with low winrate and pickrate.
Yes, there are worse heroes than Abat, like 10 of them.
And the other 70 are better than him.

He is useless on several maps and already a disadvantage for the team unless played with some hero like Ilidan, Tracer or Genji.

So no, I don’t find him strong at all and no I don’t care what silver players or QM casuals cry.

Ok, now this is interesting.

I know that Lunara can use dot which was applied by Abat’s clone of herself.

I didn’t know that double Qhira means 2x five stacks on one hero. I thought they apply the same stack, only stack it faster.
If it is really the case that the enemy has double bleed stacks, I can understand why they would ban that specific combo.

2 Likes

Yeah, it should just stack faster, not double the stacks. Pretty sure that’s how it happens with Lunara, you just reach 3 stacks faster.

On the other hand it means only one stack of bleeds as opposed to two, so that’s something.
EDIT: just saw the post about Lunara.
Double EDIT: oh my god it stacks ten bleeds what?

Yeah it stacks double XD

If you feel like 5 bleeds with the level 1 quest completed is already big damge, imagine 11 stacks (because of the 20% spell power from clone, it gets basically 6 stacks instead of 5).

God forbid you tag that armor with spell/armor reduction.

Oh my god, imagine if Lunara got six stacks?
Does AbaSylv and Sylv share the same function with Banshee’s Curse?
God I’m suddenly terrified by Abathur. Do Murkies share Slimes?

You’ve opened Pandorathur’s Box for me and now I am scared.
At the least it seems like just sharing five stacks has to be the intended behavior. No way they wanted this.

Yes, they all share these things, they just don’t stack to double of the amount like Qhira does.

It’s got to be a bug, but then they’ve known for a while without a fix. …they do know about it, right?

Classic Blizzard tbh.

1 Like