What Would a Springtime Event Look Like

I always pictured that a Spring event would be Spring-related, you know. Spring is all about regrowth and flowers and stuff so maybe they could give the heroes nature-y skins. For some of the more morally ambiguous characters there could be like thorns and overgrowth coming out of them or their new armor. What do you guys think? Perhaps new spell animations fitting the skins…

( I’d suggest examples but they wouldn’t be objective because I’d only give heroes I play :B )

1 Like

Yes, it’s not only chamomiles and dandelions that grow. Venus flytrap is suitable for the description of negative chambers.
Animation for Q Azmadan in the form of a slamming Venus, as a simple example.
This is a good topic for everyone to come up with an example. Just lots of fun.

1 Like

-Whitemane with monarch wing shoulderpads, sunflower staff maybe (she’s already got dark, Halloween skins)
-Li-Ming’s orb could be a burst of flower petals or something
-Tyrande STILL doesn’t have a skin with her trademark hair leaves
-Kel’Thuzad could be made out of thorns instead of bones, vines as his weird robe flaps

2 Likes

Malfurion with Tier 15(ToT) Druid set. We could use some Emerald Dream/Nightmare stuff or even with Ardenweald coming out in Shadowlands(death side of ED)

1 Like

Love it! I didn’t even think of that!

2 Likes

I don’t know if people would like it but to fit with the plant theme they could do an overgrowth Garrosh (one of the enemies during WOD).

2 Likes

They’ve shown what that looks like in WoW, so it’s possible.
Potential spring themes are Emerald Nightmare/Dream/Ardenweald,Evergrowth, Plants, and Easter to say the most prevalent soo far.

Picnic skins where everyone’s dressed up for some casual outdoor fun.

Grillmaster Imperius: Flannel shirt, grilling fork spear, still wearing the helmet.

Picnicker Orphea: Sundress, picnic basket instead of a coffin, shadow monster is wearing a flower crown.

Frisbee Golf Anduin: Khaki shorts and a polo shirt. Instead of throwing light with Shalamayne he throws a holy frisbee.

2 Likes

Omg I love it

Ha “Dad Anduin”
AAs should be him doing the two frisbee throws instead of slapping the air and Shalamayne is just a golf club lol

I can see Rexxar(legendary) being a beach-side character, with his bear being a dog and he can use some type of metal detectors or use frisbess.