What TL offers at the moment

A 5 man party vs a 3 single man and 2 man party group… isn´t HotS beautiful right now ?

I can lose to a bad draft, idc, but losing in this kind of abusive scenario is just not worth playing. I rather give the points and save 20 mins of my time than this match, no problem. Sadly this attemp of forum doesn´t allow links to show the loading screen. But i´ll do my best…

h ttps://imgur.com/a/Fm8wRXT

Are we running out of people already ?
Can someone bring a doctor to declare this game dead already?

1 Like

Why? Those games are completely winnable and i’ve won them. Just because people grouped as a 5 man doesn’t necessarily mean they are going to win. It just means they will most likely rotate together fairly well. Just play safe with your team, out lane them, and watch them crumble.

I´m gonna tpretend u didn´t understand the point of the topic…

i have won games where it was [][] vs []
but… usually i lose games where it is [] vs [] or [] vs []

the simple fact being that there is far more advantage to the the 5 man team vs the the random guys in most cases.

thats pretty over dramatic for losing one game :confused:
i had a couple games like this the other day. it was only a couple games too. then we got right back to winning some games.

again dude … missing the point of the post… Cheers

So since no one understands your point… what’s your point? I don’t want them to change this for longer queues. The other guy said it’s drastic to declare the game dead. What is your point?

1 Like

gonna explain to you as if u were a 5 year old …

1. Game stuck with mmr issues (for over more than a year)
  2. Game starts to feel unfair and boring
  3. Game starts to lose people cause of point 2
  4. Less people = longer Q´s and unbalance matches cause the game pairs you with anyone if the Q´s are too long (and that´s because there are few players left)
  5. The game loses more players

is that understandable ?

1 Like

First, whether you realize it or not, the responsibility on your audience understanding your subject matter falls under you, not your audience.

Second, being condescending is a poor way to get your point across.

1. MMR issues? Can you be more specific? The fact that there is hidden MMR? The fact that you feel you aren’t where you belong in TL or the fact the others don’t belong where they are?

2. Subjective - I’m having a lot of great matches recently, very fair and very fun.

3. The game started losing a lot of people as soon as HGC was canceled, it’s going to be hard going to get that back, and it’s not a simple FIX MATCHMAKING.

4. Queue times for TL right now are actually still very good. On average you should only be waiting 2-3 minutes for a game anywhere between silver-plat, that’s extremely reasonable. Before they made the change and you could on Queue as two or three you would get insanely unbalanced matches if you queued as two.

5. Sure if people feel frustrated and stop having fun, the game will lose more players. But is your opinion in the minority or the majority?

1 Like

The real question: Did you get trolls in that team?

I don’t mind losing in a decent scenario, tbh…

3+2 party would still acceptable as long as nobody’s trolling…

i think i see what he means. the game needs to take player level into account when matching peoples together for a game. The duo on the right could be either smurfs or just newer to the game with less game knowledge than everyone else.

Lets be honest… this game is different enough than other mobas that the amount of game played really do affect your skills. There’s exceptions of course but that is like what… 1% of the player base? Like i’ve been saying, this game caters to smurfs, which are.a tiny tiny part of the population, and that really screws up the experience of the rest of us plebs…