What keeps you playing, finding it hard to have fun

I have been stuck in bronze for a long time now. Every game some one tilts and throws or afks or troll draft pick. It is hard to find motivation to teach them how to play all the time. I want a couple matches where i am the one learning for once. So what keeps you guys going and dealing with the struggle?

I just want to play good hots. I have seen the game being played at the highest level and, when i can participate on that level, its feels like living a work of art.

1 Like

Potatoes are always fun to watch… when they are on the other side!

As much as i complain about this stuff. I do try my best to overcome trolling and improve myself. I think I am an amazing healer and I would like to see how far my skills would take me with players who try to win when they play this game.

1 Like

this is what i seek, It has been a long time since i have had a game where i was the weakest link. It makes me tilt sometimes. the thing that gets me the most is that down in bronze your team is only as good as your weakest link. So you have to change the way you play to cater to poor or weak players and it takes all the fun out of the game. I am a gold player at best but bronze is living hell and has been for years.

You think they are potatoes, but in fact they are just bots, they just left the game.

1 Like

they really need to come up with a system so that afk games dont hurt as much. None of my friend play ranked anymore cause it is sooo bad QoL wise. IT is not even fun anymore to be honest it is more a job.

2 Likes