What is your favorite attack animation in the game?

Cowboy Valla’s Strafe.

2 Likes

both of rag’s ults AS WELL AS his awesome trait cause all 3 give me a sense of control and power, destroying relatively important targets a mile away as they run for their miserable lives. i feel like the trait the most creative and powerful trait in game cause i have changed countless games cause of a well timed 1.

change mah mind

2 Likes

oh yeah, also ZJ’s guillotine. does all these spins like he’s working a nunchuck and then bam, giant axe!

1 Like

In terms of basic attacks? I like Imperius’s hand-switch with his spear to show off his ambidextrous ability.

3 Likes

While not an attack, Maiev’s vault, since it really brings to mind the kind of agile warrior I imagine an elf to be, even in full plate. If going for a strictly damage-dealing ability, Mephisto’s Consume Souls channel (honourable mention to his dance as well)

1 Like

Anything from Orphea is a given. Beautifully designed in every way.

Something magical about the Halloween skin animations for Alexstrasza. Love the pale, spooky green and wispy fires. Really fun to see Rehgar use Bloodlust as well. As useless as it is, Malthael’s Tormented Souls looks GREAT. High visual impact, no actual impact.

4 Likes

Gargantuan
His drunken fighting style is hilarious and his voice makes it even funnier.

1 Like

I don’t play the guy, but when Varian does the smash it’s pretty darn cool. Provided it isn’t being done to me that is.

I’d put Artanis’ tripple strike as a close second. It’s just vicious looking and it feels great when you’re the one doing it.

1 Like

i really liked the old sanctification, it was really cool, using your sword to protect all your allies

1 Like

Li-Ming’s basic attacks.

“Wingardium! Leviosa!”

1 Like

I don’t think you understand what an attack animation is :stuck_out_tongue:

for attack animation, I like Tyreal’s the best.

For casting animation, probably Murky for MotM… GO FORTH AND CONQUER THE WORLD MY MURLOCS!

1 Like

Perdone usted señor, i still have a hard time writing in english, after all in spanish we don’t have a translation for “casting”.

1 Like

All good, was (trying) to be a bit silly criticizing that.

It is 100% obvious what you mean when reading it together, which is the most important part!

Also, I learned that there is no direct translation for casting in spanish, interesting!

1 Like

I favorite would be Imperius’ Q and both of his ulti.

2 Likes

I find DVA jumping in her mech really fun.

2 Likes

A swoosh and flick !

1 Like

greymane’s D animation and effects are quite nice :thinking:

Ps: im talking about the model change, you perverts.