What is your favorite attack animation in the game?

If you see this animation, you are already useless!
(Nullification 13 lvl: -75% dmg debuff)

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru!

But more cool, when they those animations are as one:

7 Likes

Deckard Cain’s cane smack.

3 Likes

Just about agree with all of the above, personally: Auriel’s Max Quest Sweep that does that lil flick and slam, don’t pick it much, but I love that, and OMG, her Angelic Flight, that I WILL pick every chance I get, fight me.

Xul using the cursed strikes build, getting repeated resets and boosting attack speed to max.

And Gul’dan’s underused Rng of Destruction: just seeing him orchestrate the rain.

Honorable mention: butcher’s onslaught, I try my best to only go in when I know I’m getting the kill, so seeing him roar, run over, and delete someone just feels so right.

3 Likes

Even though they are rare: abathurs melee attacks

2 Likes

7 Likes

Alexstrasza’s dragonqueen basic. Can’t go wrong with a dragon.

Alternatively, Maiev’s talented Q, starfall or triple tap

2 Likes

SO far I am stuck between Tyrael’s Smite and Orphea’s Monster. Though I like Leoric’s huge mace. I want a Warhammer, though not likely I suppose.

1 Like

Not so much an animation, more of sound but I love the noise of Monkey Samuro pole smacking the enemy, especially when all his images are active.

Also, Hanzo’s Play of the Game. That arrow flying across the map, stunning a group of players follwed by Hanzo teleporting to and unleashing an AOE attack while he jumps backward. Its the coolest move in the game for me.

5 Likes

Haha I thought of that in my first game as Cain. I knew I shouldn’t be on the front line, but I did it. I walk up to the hero and gave him a good whack with the cane.

2 Likes

Valla vaulting and Strafe-ing around with heels on.

1 Like

Auriel´s Q, though anything by Orphea is a close second.

1 Like

There are too many i like to list, but a few of them are:

• Lunara Leaping strike
  • Falstad Hinterland blast
  • both of Johanas ults
  • Alarak: all of his animations
  • Alextrasza DQ
  • Murky Octo grab :underage:

And many more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Basic attacks of the Kel’Thuzad. This animation is fantastic.
I also like when Johanna approaches the enemy and raises the shield high. A small thing, and so much fun.

1 Like

Maievs D, such a nice smooth flip in the air. Her fan of knives is also pretty nice and makes an awesome sound when you get a reset.

2 Likes
  • Cassia’s Fend
  • Tychu’s Overkill (love the sound, screaming and the ability to move freely)
  • Thrall’s Windfury when talented to strike 3 times as the final hit (kling kling klingklingkling)
  • Nexomania Diablo skin Lightning Breath and Taunt (love the trumpets and the roses!)
  • Misha’s Charge (Rexxar)
  • Nazeebo’s auto voice lines when casting abilities / start of the game (yahiii!)
  • Varian’s Colossus Smash. Deafening!

And lastly (tho no attack animations):

• Abathur’s Dance is the best dance!!! <3
  • Sgt. Hammer dying scream (Waaahooo!)
5 Likes

Yes I love Tychus swimsuit skin chasing Ragnaros with a giant super soaker

7 Likes

SULFURAS SMASH!

DIE, INSECT!

Li-Ming literally stomping n00bs with calamity

Abathur slaping someone to death
Or