What is your favorite attack animation in the game?

Mine is Kael’thas’s Pyroblast, i love the ridiculous moves that kael perform.

2 Likes

Stab Em’ with some Pepper.

10 Likes

Mephisto Pure Malice channel :scream:

2 Likes

Tracer’s 360° melee attack. P sure she doesn’t even know what she’s trying to attack when she does it.
It’s like a tiny British Death Blossom

14 Likes

Johanna’s melee attack. CLUNK

9 Likes

The twirl Orphea does when dashing sideways after casting Shadow Waltz.

5 Likes

Guillotine
Zul’jin is so fly

9 Likes

It is viscerally satisfying to use Diablo’s Overpower.

9 Likes

ETC smacking people on the head with his guitar.

6 Likes

I’ll tell you right now: Spine Launcher is the worst talent in the game. I mean, the effect is really good, but it’s just not worth giving up Stukov’s beefy thwacks.

12 Likes

My favorite
Orphea’s Chomp. It’s pretty satisfying to “eat” players with a little screen shake.

Honerable Mentions
Kael’thas’ Pyroblast is the type of exaggerations I like.
Malthael’s Last Rites when it takes a life.

7 Likes

Tyreal’s Judgement is pretty sick

Also Love the wave Leoric summons Entomb

He’s Like “you try to escape from me? take this”.

7 Likes

His voicelines for it give me nerdgasm.
I love his Space Lord skin. “Welcome… To the arena.

3 Likes

Pretty much anything Orphea does gets my vote. Those animations are crisp and cool as hell! Imperius is a close second though.

I have to give a couple honorable mentions though. Janitor Leoric has some dope animations and so does cyber punk Chromie.

8 Likes

Overpower is especially awesome if it provides the killing blow.

4 Likes

Sindragosa on Arthas. Yes, it may be underwhelming in a real match, and yes, it may be OP in ARAMs, but the animation is simply amazing. It brings to mind the Wrath of the Lich King trailer, and watching her fly across the map gives me goosebumps.

5 Likes

Planet crack and pyroblast.

2 Likes

Kael’thas: HADOUKEN!

2 Likes

As mentioned 2 comments above: Planet Cracker for me as well. It’s just something about how Fenix readies up for the Planet Cracker to launch and then that “OUMPFH” that blasts it off.

As for something that’s not strictly an attack but an animation I love anyway: Any time that a Hanzo or Genji “fails” a distance jump and ends up just jumping 2 centimeters to the side - They do this overly dramatic a** high jump only to lightly feather just a bit to the side.

1 Like

I know its not an attack but Dehakas Bling dance make me laugh. Even Zag was not amused of him in his trailer,