• Jaghatai Samuro

Traitor Primarchs:

• Horrus Blaze
  • Perturabo Tychus
  • Fulgrim Kael’Thas
  • Mortarion Xul
  • Angron Butcher

Others

• Emperor Leoric on during his time on the Golden Throne.
  • Orphea as Slaanesh
  • Medivh as Malcador

I dont think you realize how much Blizz universes are based on GW products. Blizzard tried to do it officially, they failed. GW would go for their throat right away.

Silly heretic.

I’m not sure failed is the right word to use considering their substantially larger financial success. But the word is that the orcs have roots in the warhammer orcs.

I meant Blizz tried use their products (get licence, dunno what is the correct phrase) but GW refused.

1 Like

Fair enough, and all for the better at this point.

It worked well in the end for Blizzard, but… this collaboration would be amazing. Whirlwind instead of Cyclone. Dreadnought instead of Goliath… GW disrespected pc potential, unfortunately. They learned their lesson very late.

Hmmm

I’m no huge 40k fan, but I feel like Varian would fit Russ more.

No idea why

lul I actually forgot about the whole Goldrinn thing when I was typing that.

Currently, I have seen at least 2 sets of skins that were inspired by 40k. The Apothecary Morales and the Fel Reaver Blaze. Maybe more that I don’t realize. Would be cool to see more.

The 40k have all the possible settings, from myths and magic to far fetch future technologies. From primordial warfares to intergalactic conflicts. Perfectly fitting for a game like HotS. But it would take a lot of works to portray those characters into the game. Especially big names like Big E and the Primarchs.

Cyber Mephisto vs Necrons could be another one if you wanted to.

In general, GW universe is much better than Blizzards, which is imo pretty overrated. But oh well, GW brought it on themself.

Wed have warhammer skins

Well that one is based off of fel reavers in WoW, but it’s no secret that Blizzard has pulled plenty of inspiration from the various Warhammer universes.

1 Like

We have ork garrosh ,all those zergs are tyranids in disguises, master skin zeratul is a dark eldar.