What if Blizzard had the exclusive Star Wars license?

Would the exclusive Star Wars license be better in Blizzard’s hands than in EA’s? Would this change effect HOTS in some way?

On a side note, are you excited for the KOTOR remake. Also what if Blizzard remade KOTOR?

Sorry I am in a Star Wars mood today.

100% no

20 chars needed

1 Like

Given the way the last Star Wars game went I think Disney knows what they are doing. They let EA put untold resources into making the game a real AAA title while Disney makes sure that EA doesn’t do EA things to it. Win Win.

As bad as EA is they actually made Star Wars games. With Blizzard we still wouldn’t have gotten one yet. Just look at how many times they restarted development on Diablo 4

Blizz with Star Wars? No. Please Stop.

EA would never let go of Star wars, they make too much money by preying on the Star Wars silly’s.

Yeah, it seems like things have improved since the lootbox fiasco of SWBF2.

Probably not. I’m not impressed by what blizz has done with their current games. Also compounding is blizz’s interest in mobile games. As much as I hate EA, I’d rather put my faith in the various developers that make star wars games rather than blizz as a whole (emphasis on that last part). Especially with Disney telling EA to knock off their typical behaviour.

StarJWars has become worse than actiblizz ever got.
If they get exclusivity of that thing it would be a worse management issue than what plagued this game.
Plus alarak already has what is best from SjW.

The real question is Activisions hands or EA (ever since blizzard was taken over, i only see activision actions). And to me they are both equal in that they only care about cash cows.

Sure, they can occasionaly make a good game, but eventualy they still destroy it because cash. When for example would a remaster remain untouched and be kept in its pure state?

1 Like