What heroes do you think deserve buffs?

Murko.

Genji buffs plzzzzzz

2 Likes

Nova

Diablo

Brightwing

Her AA Blizzard build could use some changes, Jaina sure doesn’t need a buff as you said, but some QOL adjustments.

1 Like

Came here to say this. All the work, precognition and setup required to do what some healers do with a fraction of the work.

I don’t play her much at all but whenever I do, I feel too frail to dive but too gawky to set up anything meaningful. It’s not like, hm, Thrall for instance where I have easy to use, powerful aoe CC, safe sustain, strong poke, but I also possess tools that keep me strong in melee for a time.

Kerrigan doesn’t feel this way because everything that makes Thrall safe doesn’t apply to Kerrigan. Her poke is limited, a lot of her resources can endanger her and be turned against her, and her escape is only good so long as she’s got a target to jump to, unlike ground target jumps or the likes of Kharazim for example, who can lay down his own jump targets.

It just feels like she’s missing just one resource… something to make more cohesion happen and to reduce the situations in which she’s left strapped for opportunity.

1 Like

basically you are agreeing that she needs some little buffs, btw i would like more that some of her bugs could be fixed which are related to her ultralisk ulti.

1 Like

Imperius: Holy Fervor’s cd reduced by 5 sec.

Genji: AA increased by 6 dmg.

Hanzo: HP increased by 45.

Anduin: Renew’s healing increased by 14.

Cassia: I don’t know where to start.

Nova: Perfect Shot now adds 5% spell power for 7 sec while hitting a hero, stacking up to 20%.

Stitches: Patchwork Creation’s effect increased to 20%. Slam’s damage increased by 4.

Diablo: Something about his W build. Mostly Debilitating Flames.

Start with that.

Definitelly Vikings, Nova, Cassia

2 Likes

Lili please! The healer’s are pretty fantastically balanced now, but Lili is the only one that feels too weak. She doesn’t really work as a 2nd healer as well as Uther does either.

2 Likes

Tracer :slight_smile:

1. Cassia - Wow that rework was trash.
  2. Cassia - Like, holy hell it was bad.
  3. Genji - Maybe increase his AA damage if he’s within melee range? He’s got that melee attack animation after all, making that deal more damage would encourage sticking to enemies.
  4. Gul’dan - He needs his scaling toned down but his base damage bumped up. He feels pretty weak early game despite being a monster later.
  5. Hanzo - Needs the range bonus portion of Target Practice quest baseline, and for god’s sake please finally fix the bugs that happen when he gets stunned/rooted mid-jump.

Honorable mention:

1. Anduin - Just bump up most of his numbers slightly, please. All his mechanics seem fine, his numbers are just a bit low.
3 Likes

Greedy :o

3 Likes

Anub’arak - Between the nerf to his W (which honestly was reasonable), and the heavy nerf to his ability to fight around structures, he needs a little attention.

Tyrande - She was very strong after her rework, and may have been nerfed a little too much.

Butcher - Maybe not so much buffs, but a revamping of his kit.

Artanis - What?

1 Like

Stahp.

W nerf was reasonable, but not dragging the rest of his kit with it (as I said will happen btw cough). Am I going to be weird asking for Anubarak buffs? D:

1 Like

Murkey

Anduin AA damage and damage to heal increased.

All of the heroes that I like deserve buffs, the rest of the roster doesnt exist

Muradin: Healing Static heals to 6%.

Quira: Something for her early wave clear.

Blaze: Flame Stream’s Hit box increased by 15%.

Dehaka: Dark Swarm’s damage increased by 3.

That’s it for buffs. An other way to buff indirectly under performing heroes are to obviously nerf the strongest ones.

E.T.C. : Augment his Q and W cast time by 0.0625 sec.

Mephisto: Furious Spark bonus damage reduced by 5.

Rehgar: Gladiator’s War Shout’s range and duration decreased by 25%.

Oh my yes very greedy, I just want a tiny bit of Q speed increase, is that really so greedy? :wink:

D.Va is the one who really needs buffs, but she’s getting a rework anyway.

Diablo and Anub could use some buffs, both have fallen off in win rates and popularity, especially Anub after the tower changes.

I just want Greater Polymorph back.

3 Likes

I would rework Anubs trait completely. Its useless now. Does no dmg and the healing from his trait talent is non-existing. He is also one of the weakest tanks now

His whole kit could use a rework.

1 Like

Not sure about this.
Anubarak is weak vs hard AA heroes like Valla/Grey, but vs mages he’s very tanky and dangerous. On top of that, with good focus you can kill most heroes with his chain CC (+rewind at 20).

He’s not the weakest tank but he’s not flexiable one, like others.