What has become of this game and community?

Ok so this is gonna be a sort of a rant discussion … first my first question is " Hello , Devs are you still here ? do you care about us or this game ? " hello Devs is there by any means u make updates faster ??? Hello Devs do you ban people who afk and ruin the game ?
I am tired of queing into storm league and people don’t care what u want they want you to be like a slave do what they want or they afk or they troll … i’ve had like many games where we are having a good start and then kids start fighting and we lose …someone goes afk for me not picking what he wanted is that fair ? and that guy just gets away with what he does …i keep facing smurfs… i keep seeing people just flame and flame the entire time… i keep seeing people pick so many " heroes " that aren’t really affective i am sorry but you have so many heroes that when someone picks them you know your gonna lose for example illidan… Murky … gazlowe …the lost vikings… can you please put role que like in overwatch ?? please??? can you please fix your game!!!

1 Like

Nope they fired them all, they want this game to die.

ok then lets spam there forums ? :slight_smile: and lets ruin people games maybe they will wake up ?

Hi there!

I don’t know about you but for me SL league atm is quite a clown fiesta, it’s really hard to find quality games in there and that is the only mode I play. People usually play it like QM mode. I am not talking here about climbing or losing, I mean that the games I play are almost never balanced, the skill range of players being quite a dramatic difference. One game I have a tank that I pray to disconnect so the bot can take control so we could actually have a tank in the game to games that everyone on my team can 1 vs 5 the enemy team. Most are simply unfair matches with players not even close to each other’s skills. Imagine playing Johana and zoning 4 of the other team for 1 min and some seconds just for your team to die to a single Genji. It’s that bad. I feel sorry for those that actually play the game to rank up, I even watched some Gm players doing bronze to GM and getting stuck in gold 3 for days. I think it’s just that population of the game is dwindling and Activision took support for the game to search for greener pastures.

Wish you all a good day.

1 Like

Yup and I am gonna keep on posting cause that is the point of forums. Also I do not ruin peoples games