What do you think will happen next week? (end of June)

A) We get a PTR with some new content.
B) Season gets extended for a few weeks.
C) Season gets extended to December, so it ends up lasting 1 year.
D) Season gets stuck with ‘less than a week’ in the countdown, because “the janitor” is the only one left and doesn’t know how to change it.

1 Like

E) small balance patch.

I don’t expect ‘content’, but I wouldn’t be surprised if something does change with the game, even if it’s just some number tweaks for the sake of ‘change’.

1 Like

They shut down the game and close down the forums so no matter if i want to play or not the option is taken away from me thus i dont have to get stressed or waste time with crappy QM.

2 Likes

so pessimistic, surely there’s something happy you can think about, or do, while playing

Well seeing how people don’t pay attention to the map on qm, ignore healer getting focused or back line, focuses on the tank, ignoring objs, QM’s awful system of thinking gazlowe should fight dva and other comp errors. Dead Unranked, Long que time Ranked, The only thing decent at this point is ARAM.

Either small balance change or extended season.

If you don’t enjoy it, then why don’t you quit or make a longer break? I mean it’s better for you and for us tho.

cause HOTS is the only moba for how badly QM is a very balanced moba. SMITE, DOTA2, LOL all have like these ridiculous heroes and item builds that can just solo teams without even trying. I enjoy MOBA’s but i can only enjoy HOTS.

1 Like

I really hope they reset the season.
Adjustments are in the epic fail range by now, nobody should play more than 250 matches per season, 50 per hero, or MM just flips over. It is full random now. Either the game has actually died over the past half year, or the seasonal reset can fix it.

As for me, I expect a full loss week :slight_smile: going to 17 in a row. Unless I skip days.
(Because I have played too much and my adjusted rating is +3 ranks. My absolute floor is platinum. Hence the previous paragraph.)

1 Like

Potatoextension to December…

Surprisingly, they didn’t wait to next week. We’ll see if they keep pushing it tho

1 Like

slight adjustment seems more optimistic than a longer one; while they could push it again and again, the last time there was a series of small adjustments, the patch did arrive.

1 Like
Wouldn't it be funny if they kept doing this on a weekly basis til next year?

No it wouldn’t

Nothing wil happen. You dont even see a single dev talk to its playerbase so why should we expect anything to come other then some useless balance patch that will make yet another hero busted for the next 6 months.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it development anyway if you provide number patches. The game doesn’t have devs anymore otherwise there would be improvements or new content. Both not the case since a long time.

the last season had a couple of bumps to extend that duration before the transition patch happened, so as much as people “dedgame is ded” there is prior precedent thus far

1 Like