What date will Blizzard ONLY support Mac OS 10.14+?

Does anyone know, (Hello, Blizzard?), when the cut-off date for Mac users will be when ONLY Mac OS Mojave will be supported?

Like a lot of Mac users, I have an older desktop (2010), iMac OS 10.11.6 running HoTS & have been notified it is at the end-of-life stage for a limited time then will no longer be supported. Says I must update asap to Mac OS 10.14+ in order to play HoTS.

My 2010 computer cannot support the newest Mac OS Mojave, 10.14+, therefore, I cannot upgrade to the newest software, so I’d have to purchase a new computer which, like a lot of players, I cannot afford right now.

I’ve tweeted to Blizzard and to HoTS asking them what is “limited time”? What is the specific date when we can no longer play HoTS if we don’t have the newest software for Macs?

Do we have days? weeks? months? I’d like to say goodbye to online buddies I’ve played with for 3+ years to let them know why I can’t play anymore. But, I’ve received no answers.

Blizzard, please put that information in the warning window that pops up every time I click on Play in HoTS. No reason you can’t give us a date…or even a month, so we can prepare for it.

Thank you!

I don’t understand the purpose. They have not adopted metal and won’t.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand your comments.

What purpose do you not understand?

Please know I am not a developer/programmer. Could you please explain “They have not adopted metal and won’t.”

Thank you.