What are accourding to you the most impactful heroes in each rank

Name 3 for each rank

Bronze: Reghar Arthas and Jaina
Silver: Reghar Arthas and Kael
Gold: Tracer Greymane and diablo
Plat: Anub Thrall and Fenix
Diamond: Jaina , Anub , Tyrande
Master: Maeive , Hanzo, Diablo

Willing to explain anyone I just named. Some are specilations. But thats what I want to see Speculations! Share what you think are the most impactful heroes for each rank!

Grand master: Medivh, Samuro, Probius, Genji (people picking these heroes in any other league seem to just drag the team down)

5 Likes

Idk if it can be made that simple

So i’m gonna make it even more simple:

Bronze - Gold: Sonya and Gazlowe
Plat - Master: chen sam alarak maiev zuljin greymane jaina anub falstad johanna junkrat ming E.T.C. etc etc etc.

Lots of heroes viable and impactful all the time, above mentioned Probius and even Gaz is viable in master+, landing gravs is high impact and some teams have engages you can catch in it even if they’re smart

1 Like

I wouldn’t say Hanzo or Maiev in Master, especially given the latter is permanently bug-ridden.

1 Like

Respectfully, absolutely not.

Hanzo has the highest winrate of the 3, at about 55.6% (4.4% below average).
Diablo is next at only 52.1% (7.9% below average).
Maiev is at an utterly pitiful 39.1% winrate. That’s 19.9% below average.

I’d say the leaders in Masters are probably KTZ, Tyrande, and Alarak. They all can have some ridiculous impact in the right hands, but require good mechanical skills and positional awareness.

2 Likes

How much of that is bad drafting/bad play though? Maiev is crazy strong, maybe she’s stronger in 5mans than solo queue. Not saying ktz isn’t impactful, but winrate shminrate

Maybe it’s cuz chen dumpsters her now :sunny:

1 Like

Heisenberg is gonna be mad when he sees butcher is not on this list

2 Likes

I dont care about winrates. I care about the 4th time maeive does a q on me while draging me into a garrosh
I think im just afraid of a godlike maeive

Bronze: KT
Silver: KT
Gold: KT
Platinum: KT
Diamond: KT
Master: fn forget about solo laning overbuffed Alarak

What bug , anub or a real one?

Going off of what I see in Khaldor’s casted games, every single high-level game has either Tyrande, Malfurion, Ana, or Rehgar. Almost never see any other healer get played except for in niche strategies that usually end up failing

1 Like

Are there ALOT of players called “Player” because i seem to meet someone called “Player” constantly in my Master games, and in my QM games.

1 Like

Silver / Gold: Kael T

1 Like

I kinda want to try kt on silver. It sounds like fun

It’s safe to say that I ban heroes that I think are particularly impactful, so right now I ban ana (all the time), zera, and abbathur regularly (and more currently zarya just really annoys me)
But the only hero I am actively scared of seeing in masters/gm is samuro.

1 Like

Any rank: 1. your best, 2. your 2nd best, 3. your 3rd best

1 Like

is it not mostly depending on the player rather than a Hero? they seem balanced. but if someone plays with any Hero who he is really good at, he will stand out.

2 Likes

Abathur
All modes
He needs a serious redo to be brought back down to reality. He does WAY too many things well. Not to mention, no risk for rewards.

1 Like

But what indicates your best, the most impactfull, most played, best winrate?

Real. Fan of Knives not registering resets/hits/quest credit. It’s maddening.