What am i supposed to do?

DD72BE12-8C35-4021-8B2C-8F59D4DBAE53

3000 draft points lost with crashes in the last 2 weeks. 1200 of that today after the latest patch.

Restarted the router, restarted the computer, gave permissions to every sub folder related to blizzard, repaired. Doesn’t matter.

fatal crash because of unexpected blablabla…
fatal crash because of damaged file…

how do files get damaged? how ridiculous is that?

You can’t open a ticket because “our scope of support doesn’t cover Heroes of the Storm crashes” yes, that’s the OFFICIAL word for f2p blizzard games.

No one reads this. And if someone from support does , you get pointed to absolutely pointless help articles that have been shown to be worthless, as i have done them over and over meticulously for a year. They probably get a bonus each time they keep work away from engineering.

You can send crash reports each time and they are IGNORED.

Now i am not saying this is true but here is what i THINK: Not only do they not give a **** about mac, they are trying to phase out the entire mac platform permanently. Reducing the number of mac players by neglecting the mac clients, not fixing ANYTHING and instead pointing to workarounds and calling them fixes. UNTIL there are so few mac players left they can shut down “due to diminishing demand”.