Weird Freezes while playing

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |

Host - % Sent Recv Best Avrg Wrst Last
- 1 1231 1230 0 0 1 0
________________________________________________ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

the one missing packet was when it first started. I’ve been noticing that the game just gives up showing me frames. Everything will be running fine and then out of no where I lose the last 4 seconds of visual inputs. The ping is always pretty low at about 30. When using ctrl-alt-f it never shows any dips in ping/fps. So im assuming Im just not getting the information.

Note: I also have MSinfo and DxDiag if needed. I wasnt sure how to upload it to this post

Hi there AlphaNinja,

I looked over this and know game issues are never fun. You just want to play and not have performance issues like this. I havea few ideas, but the files you spoke about may be needed to help. You can email them to TechInfo@Blizzard.com with Attn: Nathardrick

Also add the forums thread in the email

Weird Freezes while playing

As for now, I would want to check the state of your hardware at the time of this freeze. You can do this with HWmonitor. This is a tool that will check many things about the hardware at the same time. I would include the screenshots in the email as well :slight_smile:

/Nathardrick

Hi there again AlphaNinja,

I am happy to hear turning off the Game DVR helped here. I looked over your system files you sent in and this is a very nice system. If you run in to this issue again, the main thing I would want to check is the Power settings on the computer.

Let us know if you run in to any more issues here. :slight_smile:

/Nathardrick