Warhead Junction in ranked lol

they don’t even care about the game at all

I like this map. They need to remove battlefield.

They don’t because they added one of the best maps in the game? Yeah, i agree they needed to remove Braxis, but still.

You will pry my Braxis from my cold dead hands!

Now Infernal Shrines, that’s a map that needs some fine tuning.

3 Likes

They changed the map obviously for that specific reason. I mean, it was pretty easy to see it coming.

2 Likes

I don’t mind WHJ, it was nice to have the ranked map pool changed after what seems like years with the same maps. Was it years?

3 Likes

You all are wrong. Obviously < Map I Like > is the best in the game and Blizzard needs to remove < Map I Don’t Like >.

9 Likes

WHJ used to be my least favorite map, but with the changes, it has become far more interesting to play. I am having fun working out strats and comps for it, as currently it does seem like there are several ways to play the map, and it is nice to see somewhat niche heroes being strong for a change.

5 Likes

I thought people just had to five man the first boss and push with it at top lane using a couple of nukes?

And this is what I mean about there being multiple viable strats. If I think you are going for that sort of play, Gust Falstad, Sanc/Holy Ground Tyrael, Snowball Mei, Nuclear Option D Va, VP Zeratul (Want to nuke the fort? Protected, btw.), there are all sorts of counters I can suggest in draft.

With the sewer tunnels opening up all sorts of new rotation and gank options, I have been enjoying the map, much to my surprise.

3 Likes

I used to never mind this map, but maybe it’s because I always picked Morales/BW on it. LoL, Medivac boss invades were so gloriously awesome or disastrous.

2 Likes

Yeah, I used to play a lot of Dehaka, and he was decent on the old version of the map. I still play Tyrael fairly often, and he is decent on both versions. It was kind of a pain in the butt if you didn’t have globals, though. It is fun seeing a bunch of Illidans in SL again.

1 Like

Suggested about Warhead Junction that added to Ranked, it’s is wrong because I can’t need removed Volskaya Industries from the Ranked battlegrounds, even I can need re-added Haunted Mines to Unranked and Ranked.

i think WHJ is cool but is too big for rankeds

What’s the matter? It’s some nice fresh air in ranked.

This.

1 Like

Everyone has a map they hate but that does not mean they should perman remove the map