Warcraft Skins suggestions

Many things have happened to our Warcraft heroes along the years, and I’d like to see them reflected on HotS Skins:

• Kul Tiras Lord Admiral Jaina
  • Lightforged Yrel
  • Exiled Thrall
  • Wretched Kael’thas (as seen in Magisters Terrace dungeon)
  • Bolvar Arthas
  • Night Warrior Tyrande
  • Zandalari/Blood Troll Zul’jin
  • Infinite Dragonflight Chromie
  • Death Knight Whitemane
  • Lothraxion (Light dreadlord) Mal’ganis
  • Ragnaros with legs (as seen in the Firelands raid) :rofl:

I’d love to see a couple of these ideas become reality.
And Deathwing as a playable hero, of course.

4 Likes

Yes to all of these skins! :grinning:

BfA Greymane
Corrupted Garrosh
Tyrant Yrel
Corrupted Cho’gall
AU Gul’dan
Nightmare Lunara
Gazlowe (with shoes)
Arthas (model rework)
Infinite Chromie

2 Likes

That exists, it’s one of his tints.

Light_bound_ technically, would like her to have a stronger focus before committing to this though.

This hasn’t happened.

Neither has this. Tbh I’d want to see Zul’jin in his one-armed form with some kind of reference to the Amani loa he channels before we see an AU blood troll version.

On that note, I do also want to see Cho’gall get his corrupted version

No it isn’t. Cuz it definitely wouldn’t be a tint if it was.

No it literally is. It’s called Legion, it makes his robes brown. Because that’s the only difference (unless you mean his lack of staff, but that’s a separate problem).

Bolvar as an Arthas skin is an awfull idea. The character is definitely different and would be is own hero (he doesn’t have a weapon as well)

Honestly with how Bolvar is now in BFA the only character that would be fitting for this skin would be Abathur. Bolvar would spawns mini death knight minions and sit on the frozen throne while using the symbiote (and It would be like a possession mark instead of a symbiote)

It’s the staff, the shoulder pads, the skulls, its a far more fundamental problem than just the color of his robes.

The pauldrons used by the default model are identical to the ones used by the Gul’dan model in WoW, just without the green rune. The skulls are inconsequential, and probably would either be added to his default model, or never added. His model was based on a merging of his Warcraft 2 design (in the manual) and the WoD design.

Regardless, you’re not going to be seeing anything more than the brown robes for the alternate Gul’dan. The Gul’dan of HotS is the one you see, so his Draenor counterpart is the tint.

We could get him with his staff though. Chen has a skin where his hat is on (and his eyes are yellow), and that’s it. If that’s enough to justify a skin, holding a staff might be as well.

Dude, that’s what I mean.

Chen has a skin with his hat on, Jaina has a Theramoore skin with her white hair and hood off(and alternate VO), Sylvanas has her BfA skin with her updated bow and less revealing armor, Artanis has a LoV skin covered in blood, wielding Zeratuls’ psi blade, and had his nerve cord cut off.

Like, if these all can be skins why can’t Gul’dan get a skin more closely resembling his AU counterpart with runic paldurons, skulls/bones, and his signature staff?

I’d settle for just the staff honestly (and long sleeves), although “signature staff” is a bit… difficult, since he’s used three different staff designs throughout his design history. Original version had a long, skull-topped staff, Draenor version just had that cane, and film version had the more ornate version of the skull staff.

Shaman Rehgar looks amazing
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/875953.jpg

I want
Banshee Sylvanas
Kul Tiras Samuro

headhunter cassia
batrider Falstad
troll Nazeebo
Diretroll Butcher
gnome Gazlove
Night elf valeera
Troll Tyrande
Witch doctor deckard

And shadowhunter hero and i will be happy i will stop bothering everyone becouse of trolls in hots :stuck_out_tongue: