Voting Poll: Next Starcraft Hero

I’d love for a more psionic themed Terran character as well. Nova’s pretty much just a normal sniper with a cloaking device.

1 Like

Changed my mind, let be Maar :slight_smile:

Hmm… there’s no Judicator Aldaris on the list :thinking:

Anyways, so many good ones… really hard to pick one. Circling between Vorazun, Selendis and Izsha.

Guess I’m picking Selendis - she was really underused in Starcraft 2.

1 Like

the fact that she was essentially a cameo in LotV is criminal. She should’ve had a larger role

4 Likes

yeah… wasn’t sure anyone would pick him, but I added Aldaris to the list

1 Like

The Hybrid Reaver would be perfect for this role!!

Yaay, thank you!

It’s indeed funny that even the person suggesting him is not going to make the pick :rofl:

Gabriel Tosh , 2 in 1 Dark Archon

I don’t understand. Are you voting for Tosh or a Dark Archon?

By the way, there’s actually a 7 in 1 Dark Archon (Ulrezaj).

1 Like

I am voting for both , I know Ulrezaj is a 7 in 1 but I want a character played by 2 like chogall

Okay, but you can only vote once

Ok , hard choice … Gabriel Tosh , but take care his name is wrote twice in your list :smile:

1 Like

I don’t particularly want Ulrezaj, but if he did come I would make him party character.

He’s playable on his own, but he’s unique in that any members of your party can choose to also play Ulrezaj to make a bigger, stronger Ulrezaj. The first player to choose him has movement control, but all players share his ability bar (including shared cooldowns).

Each player has their own set of talents, and abilities only benefit from a talent if the player that chose the talent is the one who fires it. Abilities granted by talent choices are not shared. No one else can use that ability unless they choose the talent, and you won’t share a cooldown.

Bah, you already counted the first vote. Zerglings it is, although there are a few actual heroic units from the main games that could go here. Not specifically changing my vote but suggesting renaming the Zergling option to Meserole the Marauder

i vote for gabriel tosh (gabriel is my last name)

1 Like

A question for starcraft fans, please. I didn’t play Starcraft games, and would like to know if Gabriel Tosh would be different from Nova in their habilities and movements.

Yes. There are a number of ways tosh could be made.

Obviously they won’t do a 1:1 port of him, but here are his abilities from the campaign:

Spectre abilities:

It seems to me tosh could be something of a tank or perhaps a psionically oriented aggressive/unstable ranged assassin. Honestly, Nova doesn’t have much in the way of Ghost fantasy/psionic-ness, so there’s a lot that could be done. It really depends on what aspect of the general idea they want to play up.

4 Likes

Mind Blast as an AoE stun would be a bit too much. I’m thinking something more like a “Mind Bomb” which can be detonated by Tosh to stun the target and damage nearby enemies within a certain period of time.

I’d love to see Psionic Lash and Consumption as his ults, and I think a Voodoo Doll active ability talent that would allow him to stun a target enemy hero from anywhere on the map, so long as he’s killed them already, would be awesome.

2 Likes

Thanks dude! He would be a great character!

Considering that Spectres are notoriously mentally unstable as well as powerful, and Tosh is even more so than usual, I think I have an idea that would fit really well with him.

Volatile Psyche:

• 30 second cooldown, recharges 100% faster while Tosh is stunned, rooted, or silenced.
  • Being stunned, rooted, or silenced causes Tosh to become Unstoppable for 1.5 seconds and stun all enemies within 4 range for 1.5 seconds.
  • Can be toggled on and off.
1 Like