Very easy options to add

I love the amount of things in HoTS to unlock. A couple of things I wouldn’t mind seeing that would take almost no dev time would be.

Different colored mastery rings. Yellow doesn’t always fit the color over your character and it can look a bit ugly. It would be nice if we could also match the color of the inside target ring as well. I wouldn’t mind seeing these colors added. Either at higher levels or just as an option to buy with gold.

• Red
  • Blue
  • Green
  • White

Different color taunts. Maybe separate the filigree from the gem color so you could do a silver with red, or black with blue.

Allow us to lock in a character portrait border color style. Or even change them retroactively to ones we have unlocked.

Allow us to set up common profiles were the portrait changes depending on the character your playing. Probably easiest to add this to the loadout section.

Add an option for random voice lines out of the ones unlocked for that character.

pretty sure these arent added for the same reason rag doesnt get new skins, they don’t have a way to plainly change the color it sounds like they have to remake the whole model from scratch to do it, however these do look like cool changes all in all.

2 Likes

Since I read a thread from Reddit that first mentioned a year ago which the following reasons that is requested:

• The Lost Vikings and Ragnaros hasn’t more new skins and tints since first releases respectively.
  • Chen have been one of the weakest heroes seeing multiple model skins same does to Rexxar and Probius.
  • Kel’Thuzad release saw is long work of anything heroes ever was had only 2 skins since not more then.
  • Ana, Stukov, Hanzo, Orphea, and Yrel have far fewer skins even still more requested skins as I know.
  • Li-Ming is latest requested skins which as of recently have surpassed by Valla that also to Raynor.

I had prefer to missing skins and heroes since PTR which the following that skins didn’t found in the collections:

• Since I intended to purchasing Lunar Jaina skin resulted have only 3 tints in the game, I had to used Eclipse tint but was missing at this point, by default I used her Arcanist skin to match with tier sets and corporate.
  • Spring and Summer items have partial found, and various of it are missing, I received only handful items.
  • The next hero that I can purchasing is that Chromie which also I have added Techno Vandal skin (Spring).

The notion of having to do new models to change color doesn’t sound right to me. Models are separate from the materials applied to them, and generally changing materials (especially if its just color tinting) is usually not very difficult.

One thing I would do for the mastery taunt symbol that shows over their head is to add the hero level they have that hero at, particulary since there are no new symbols after level 100 yet I have some heroes well over 100. Seeing that symbol show with a 500+ number would add a little spice and I am guessing would not be too difficult to add.

Along that note, I’d like to see the loading screen show the hero level for each hero instead of their player level, or in addition to the player level. Player level doesn’t tell me much. It could be very high, but maybe its the first time they are playing their chosen hero. Conversely, it might be only something like 120, which is not very high for a player level, but maybe all 120 levels are for their current hero which means they are pretty xp’d at them. Point being, hero level tells me a lot more than player level.

1 Like

You know who really got the short end of the skin options? Probius. All he has is just re-colors of his base skin.

Sure, you could say its hard to come up with skins for a sphere, but if you think about it, its not that hard. He could have stuff such as:

1: Different builds. He could be “Nexus” based, where he’s made of crystals, wood, stone, or a mix of such.
2: Different universes. He could be a Legion eye demon or an Omnic from Overwatch.
3: Silly stuff. He could be a floating 8-ball, bowling ball (with pin-based pylons!), or that pirate skin that only exists as a tag right now.